Show off your CUSTOM, MODIFIED, TRICKED OUT Phantoms

This isn't a silicon cover, this is a pattern that is permanently printed onto the surface.
I'd never put a cover on, I don't even use the string on the prop guards so that there's nothing that can get caught in the props.

:cool:

Attachments

• landing gear.jpg
    landing gear.jpg
    284.9 KB · Views: 803
  • landing gear2.jpg
    landing gear2.jpg
    293.4 KB · Views: 872
A nice match for the legs. I might have to get myself a set of those legs.

I keep seeing these eye stickers and think they look good ! would someone share where they are getting them from ? Thanks

Added some goodies.
H3-3D, Immersion 600, Mini IOSD, Black Pearl monitor. :cool:

Attachments

• P2 V2.jpg
    P2 V2.jpg
    401.7 KB · Views: 688
  • Side view.jpg
    Side view.jpg
    385.7 KB · Views: 708
:evil: Canal to keep ya boat, palm trees and warm weather ! Just pisses me off ! ;) Looks great but I don't see no locater :eek:

dirkclod said:
:evil: Canal to keep ya boat, palm trees and warm weather ! Just pisses me off ! ;) Looks great but I don't see no locater :eek:

:lol: Next (last) on the list.....I think. :)

Anyone wanting to show off their custom painted, tricked out, or modified Phantoms to allow others to see what possibles in customization.

I'll start with my painted Phantom in a flat tan with flat black markings to mark the front. I have never liked the white and hope in the future DJI makes some other color options.
Yep the White I didn't like also so here's mine tell me if there's any thing I'm missing or have set up wrong or just some other people's opinions please & ty(bit of a caveman on computers so I hope my pics show) nope pics won't show! Or I just don't know how?-- can I upload pics from my iPad directly?-- cracked it well kind of it seems to pick & choose when it wants to, so what do you guys think?(BTW u Can post pics with tap talk if u get the Same prob as I did with posting pics through the website directly

Last edited:
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427553952.367169.jpg
Any Body Know How To Dye or obtain the White rubber usb covers in black?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
intertronixlabel