Show off your Cases!!

1ed54b9236c77224d58a02e0201e1de8.jpg
5821a9ccbdac63c7b35ad5f366eeb82e.jpg
Love the hard shell, works great trekking around Alaska.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: Jack1926
A couple or three more batteries and you can seriously go trekking someplace... Haha
My case is full, and I still wish there were a couple more flight battery compartments. ;-) YMMV

RedHotPoker

The @dji hardshell backpack is as low in price as I would desire to spend. A @dji Phantom deserves a comfortable to carry and protective transport solution.
You can also buy pluck and pull foam, and make your own...design.

RedHotPoker

Reactions: InspireLover11
View attachment 38739 View attachment 38740 View attachment 38741 View attachment 38742 View attachment 38743 Here's my setup. I went with CaseClub for a hard case. I was able to strap a North Face backpack that is designed to hike with a snowboard to it to make it a "hard case backpack". I have extra space for 3 extra sets of props, 7 Batts, Charger, polar pro ND 6 pack, SD Card pack, and 2 tablets. The two silver packs in the lid are reusable dessicant packs. It is exact size for carry on use, and a lifetime warranty on the case, built in the USA. I'm very happy with it.
I don't think you have enough batteries. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

GoProfessional Limited Backpack. Love it.
Just Love?
With three more battery packs, you could get seriously Engaged..

Happily ever after, even. Hahaha

Nice kit. Looking good. ;-)

RedHotPoker

Reactions: LeMonds
Where did you get that desk? I love it because it's adjustable.

I just use a cheap $39 backpack style I found on Amazon and added a bottom plate with 4 caster wheels on it. The foam is good quality and I just had to modify it a bit for my controller with a folded hood on it. Used a serrated butcher knife and it cut neatly through it. I think the price has gone up some since I bought it. I don't go on long road trips or on airplanes so basically just wanted it for storage at home and short car trips..

I used to have decals on my old case.. but got me to thinking - I don't really want to advertise what I have. I use similar cases to also transport my firearms so I'd rather it be a gamble (typically go for the bigger package!) vs process of elimination.
Your "security" precautions made me chuckle and think of my neighbor who installed a pepper spray thing in his car that can only be disarmed by the RC key fob so if someone manages to open the door it sprayed all over the place. Yep...You guessed it, he forgot about it and opened the door and it went off and made a smelly mess. Evidently it's always armed unless you disarm it with the fob so he could leave his car unlocked and if someone opened the door it went off. He took it out after that as he said once was enough.

Haha, that's what happens when you don't include the quote and someone posts before you.

I just use a cheap $39 backpack style I found on Amazon and added a bottom plate with 4 caster wheels on it. The foam is good quality and I just had to modify it a bit for my controller with a folded hood on it. Used a serrated butcher knife and it cut neatly through it. I think the price has gone up some since I bought it. I don't go on long road trips or on airplanes so basically just wanted it for storage at home and short car trips..
With quote in place;
Post Pics or it didn't happen. Hahaha
But seriously, that's the econical way to go. & I do like seeing others home-made handiwork. ;-)

RedHotPoker

Reactions: LeMonds
Lemonds,

I just realized I have the same backpack as you except I bought mine from 5.11 and I us it in my traveling. I travel overseas way too much and that's my go to pack. Not sure the price difference but now I'm wondering what the interior foam alone would cost.

Reactions: LeMonds and Numone

IKEA

To whoever is interested, I will be selling my P3P Charging station including the case as I posted before with everything in it for a great price, PM me if you want it.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Does it include drone, radio and batteries? ;-)

RedHotPoker

I envy the fortunate son, who gets this awesome package deal. ;-)
Happy Easter...

RedHotPoker

Hey guys, if anyone is interested I'm able to offer a better price on my drone and charging system case. Let me know.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rockymountaincaptures