MCM Cases on Sale

Went ahead and ordered myself one... great value and a nice deep lid too.
Have a 10% off coupon code too: WLCM10
Even enough room for the transmitter with the itelite antenna mod mounted and all the props on without being squished.

Last edited:
Ya it's Pluck foam... but you can buy a top layer off of amazon to make it look sweet for $14.00 of the good cutable foam to finish off the top layer so it looks sweet. Amazon.com: Fastcap 1-1/8 Thick Kaizen Foam, 2' x 4': Home & Kitchen

I ordered some of the Fastcap Kaizen Foam to be used on the top most layer that will be visible. This material will allow you to custom cut compartments to hold all your phantom gear and allow you to not rely so much on the pluckable foam.

Here's how it works.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
cool fast cap. A trick with the pickit that comes with the case - after you make your compartments, spray the foam with plastidip spray - makes all the non-picked foam solid and keeps everything tight for a long time (thats what she said).

I'm going to use spray on rubber cement adhesive type of glue and colored felt from the fabric store to cover all exposed foam once it is cut and fitting all my accessories. I've used felt before and it looks great for a final finish.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stovebayen