Show off your best flight, photos and videos!!

Nice shot of the full moon with my 3Standard

Attachments

• thumb_cd536633a825cc9e_1486771866000.jpg
    thumb_cd536633a825cc9e_1486771866000.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 305
Reactions: UpLift Aerial
I am primarily a still image photographer, but on my website, I have some drone footage. It's fun and has gotten my attention. Check www.schundlerphoto.com under "Gallery/Aerial Photography", "Gallery/Videos", and "Services". It was helpful to watch many of the drone videos submitted to get more ideas. I look forward to warmer weather to get out again with my Phantom 4 Pro+.

The first is fall foliage by a lake in western NY.
The second is a fog bank that rolls through a local valley several times a year.

Used Dashware and Resolve and made two video's into one. Enjoy!

Hovtech...wow...that's some beautiful part of the country. Suggestion...pans and tilt more slowly. As the saying goes, "pan (and tilt) slower than you ever thought you had to, and then go slower than that."

--

Bill

I don't know how you rode that thing and flew your drone at the same time without driving into things and watched the drone,,,,,great vid
Lol thanks. But I did crash it into metal railings lol

Neon Euc

This is one of my favourites to date - rare calm & warm day last November, some nice canoeing shots

Took this during my second flight ever... I mean Technically, it's just a screen shot from the video...
53.png

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnndyManuka