Shocking disregard for the law - London Flight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well actually. I paid $650 for my pro. Crashed it. Replaced shell. Since it was apart. Painted it black. Simple.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: m0j0
It makes no sense to me to paint a drone black, apart from helping in sunny days.

Why not get a skin for it? Rather than stripping it down to dip or spray which will chip, scratch or flake off in the long run?
I'm in Florida. Sunny always. I was able to do vlos at about 1500 ft because it was black. Before I would lose it at 500ft.

Dude, there's a great chance I've been through more in my life than you can imagine (judging from the tiny glimpse of character you're presenting). Hmm, exploring new places expands your horizons right? Well I've been to over 40 countries and counting. I've survived an 8 count rollover car wreck when the bae fell asleep (got a hefty check for pain & suffering in the process), and now about to graduate from my third university.

Maybe I should start my own forum, for awesome people only. And we'll do all kinds of awesome things and shoot awesomeeee videos!

Dude! You ARE a special snowflake! Let's see if I've got this right. You sit in cars while they crash. You've got a passport. AND you know how to book a plane ticket. You must have a PhD in awesomeness!

Be sure to tell the CAA that the rules don't apply to awesome people. I'm sure they'll feel the same way.

6e80e2ee5222edff7bba3cc80a5eadc4%201_zpss92yszo2.jpg

Don't encourage him! He's gotten on the news for this act of stupidity. This is going to have a knock on effect on us UK legal flyers!

Really. How did the media know about him?

Reactions: ablythe and m0j0
The owner of the house is flying in his own yard.

it's hovering above a street... see how nit picky you can get when you start breaking it down?

Reactions: b0dyr0ck2006
Yep. 5 feet of ground. And back down. Flight test after crash.

Reactions: maseman88
Really. How did the media know about him?

Because he posted the video on his YouTube channel and after the media wrote an article about him breaking every drone law in the UK he removed the video.

Reactions: GoodnNuff
it's hovering above a street... see how nit picky you can get when you start breaking it down?
There are no laws regarding "hovering above a street" there are laws for flying over traffic however.

Perhaps your time would be better served actually brushing up on the law as opposed to threatening to leave the list, and then hanging here waiting for chances to make silly retorts?

Reactions: Goldni
No. They were talking about my drone in from of house. Not the dude in London. :)

Reactions: maseman88
Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akinproplumbing