Shocking disregard for the law - London Flight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Admittedly, it is an amazing video and very well edited.

However, its possible the worst disregard for law / peoples safety I have ever seen. This video has made it into the London papers, so no doubt the CAA are aware. I hope the pilot (Paul John Raptis) is fined heavily...

there should be a section on this forum for all drone police...
Erm don't they call them the FAA where you are from? Remember, this is the UK, we have no need for a drone register here as it stands. People like the user in the video are blatantly breaking UK law which will have implications on all UK quad-copter hobbyists that abide by the law.

That was an awesome video and I can see that there is an incredible amount of time cutting; color correcting (colour for the Brits) and adding effects. Love to see this kind of effort and attention to detail. I have never seen London like that...

Thanks for sharing

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Well having read previous comments ,most saying how good it was , well OK to watch ,however if the 90% on here who seem to think its OK to fly in a restricted location then without a doubt there will be more and more regulation regarding flying ,as they can see nothing wrong in acting in a manner with total disregard for rules and safety of people. It follows that the 90% would also have the same disregard for these things when flying.their own quadcopter . I honestly believed that the majority on this site were sensible and acted in the best interests of the hobby ,how wrong was I .At some point if this type of irresponsible flying continues then there will only be one rule ,they will be banned totally .

Also sure. He is not following the altitude rule. Wish I Had guts to fly like that

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: Gliding Drone Pilot
Erm don't they call them the FAA where you are from? Remember, this is the UK, we have no need for a drone register here as it stands. People like the user in the video are blatantly breaking UK law which will have implications on all UK quad-copter hobbyists that abide by the law.

And that relates to having a drone police section on this forum how?

Great video.
The pilot might not be British so if the CAA try to find him it might be hard.

And that relates to having a drone police section on this forum how?

I mean, saying this should be posted in a 'drone police' section, is probably the exact reason they need a register your side of the pond. Over here there is only usually one in each village ;)

Reactions: GoodnNuff
Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj