Shaky Thumbs

Reaction score
Anyone else wish the controller was a bit smaller? (or at least the thumb controllers with a bit more "tactile friction"?)
I have small hands and trying to make smooth turns with very subtle thumb movements often makes my thumbs "shake"...
At first I thought it was because I was nervous about flying but it still happens even after I'm quite comfortable now.
Maybe the neck strap could help lessen the hand stretch around the controller...it would be nice if the controller were shaped like the Xbox One controller :) that would be perfect!

First, get yourself a neck strap to support the weight of the controller. When you want to be precise, don't put your thumbs on the top of the sticks. Instead, place your finger & thumb at the base of the stick. Now you don't have the leverage from the long stick, and it makes it much easier (for me at least) to be precise. I used to do this same technique with my other RC controllers, until I finally broke down and purchased a computerized radio with EXP and other programmable features.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl