Severe Video Lag

Reaction score
P3A, Android Shield Tablet and Samsung Note 4 cell phone. Latest updates.
See video of lag here:

Same results on both the Android tablet and cell phone. Both have latest upgrades I don't have access to an IOS device to try.

I tried doing the Go app downgrade procedure but no versions are listed to downgrade. It says no versions available or something like that. I'm not 100% positive that the firmware upgrades to the controller and the P3A caused this problem since I flew almost daily using Litchi and I noticed the lag after doing an orbit mission and took manual control to fly it home. It is so bad that trying to fly FPV is almost impossible and very dangerous. It does it on the Litchi app and the Go app. Tried different camera settings including manual frequency on the lowest setting.

Any ideas on what to try other than the firmware downgrade which doesn't work? I would hate to have to send it back for this problem. It has never even had a hard landing so there is damage from crashes.

I have had same problem for weeks..tried everything and then some..litchi and dji go.android nexus 7. So fn frustrating to fly at all!.occasionally no lag but only when IT wants to.usual lag 3 seconds.i tried new cable,shorter cable,clear video cache,imu,reinstalls,resets...dedicated tablet for litchi.

I have had same problem for weeks..tried everything and then some..litchi and dji go.android nexus 7. So fn frustrating to fly at all!.occasionally no lag but only when IT wants to.usual lag 3 seconds.i tried new cable,shorter cable,clear video cache,imu,reinstalls,resets...dedicated tablet for litchi.
Did the update the other day fix your lag?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl