rth quistion

Reaction score
Ok went out yesterday to fly it got it up and just went to try to make to a certain location and while it was there I got a lost signal and the screen went out so I walked all the way to the other side of the house go signal again but did activate return o home is there a time limit or would it of happen to just loose video. Just trying to make sue nothing is messing up or going wrong with the return to home.

I have never had it go into return to home but have never lost signal befor.

It will start to return to home if you have actually lost connection with the remote for more than 3 seconds. However... if you regain signal you can take control back. So it's possible it started to return to home and you interrupted it.

Loss of signal from the controller is different than just loss of video signal. It is very possible to lose video signal and still have control signal with the Phantom.

I think this answers your question...

Yes it does and thank you. I think today when I get home I will take it up and just fly it out till either I loose signal and it triggers return to home or I get bellow 60% just to make sure it all is working well

Ok took it on a flight and right when it lost signal befor it initiated rth it said extremely low battry and scared the hell out of me but came back and battery was fine has this happen to anyone else

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl