Rotorpixel gimbal for Phantom Vision

You know, Rotorpixel, if ya sent your next one to the USA, it wouldn't have to sit in customs and wait for VAT payments and such. ;- )

iResq said:
Mine should arrive tomorrow.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
Did you pay extra for shipping? How long did it take? Thanks, looking forward to unpacking video! :)

FSJ Guy said:
You know, Rotorpixel, if ya sent your next one to the USA, it wouldn't have to sit in customs and wait for VAT payments and such. ;- )

Or better yet, send to someone in Canada, it could be delivered the same day :D

Here are some quick pictures. Time to pack for my flight. Thanks Keri!

Attachments

• image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    54.8 KB · Views: 518
  • image2.jpeg
    image2.jpeg
    77.3 KB · Views: 498
  • image3.jpeg
    image3.jpeg
    70.6 KB · Views: 596
Kerranga

Can you take a photo of the phantom in it's entirety now that you have it all together .. to me it looks way different ..at least form these photos ..

Pull_Up said:
Some interesting changes to the camera mount from the prototype - presumably to allow for easy attachment of the GoPro adapter at a later date.

If only mine wasn't still stuck in customs... :(

Your right Simon
Fair play to him putting up the photo's
But I can't wait to see it on the kitchen table !!!
Glen

Pull_Up said:
Some interesting changes to the camera mount from the prototype - presumably to allow for easy attachment of the GoPro adapter at a later date.

If only mine wasn't still stuck in customs... :(

Maybe the change is because of the WiFi being on that side? Anyway, no matter... IT'S OUT!!! Want to see video :)

Thank you for sharing! Nice to see it "for real" :) A lot of questions arise!

Do you need to detach the FC200 to make the balancing adjustments via the four screws on the inside of the holder?
Is there an easy way to detach the IMU for use with the optional GoPro holder?
Is the quick release mount easy to operate?

Guys, I feel like such a tease. My Phantom is packed up and I am driving to San Antonio to catch an early AM flight. I will unpack it in SA and take/post some more pictures. Once I am in Oregon, I will do another test flight and post some video. I do not have a good way to weigh it. All I can say at the moment is *LOVE*.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart