Rotorpixel gimbal for Phantom Vision

Oh jeez, look at what I started. :mrgreen:

iResq said:
When they catch him and pull his mask off (aka Scooby-Doo) they will find Colin.

Hahaha, yea, definitely. :lol:

Can someone with better skills than me draw this comic scene please?

iResq said:
When they catch him and pull his mask off (aka Scooby-Doo) they will find Colin.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Lol nice!

I will admit I have been screwed in the past after being charged and the 30 day period passed preventing my bank from refunding me. Then the seller just never responded (clearly a scam) and I was out $400 that time. That previous experience has me gunshy. Honestly if I don't receive my gimbal within 30 days I may ask for a refund and re-order later when the dust settles.

grochester said:
KillerRC said:
Will the retail price be going up once they're released?
If I remember correctly the Rotorpixel website has pre order and regular price on it.

The $565 with a strike through appears to be a jab at DRONExpert, as that is the exact price of their P2V gimbal (before taxes, VAT, shipping).

These two links will help give you a better idea about Keri . Looks like his main passion is underwater photography. I don't think he's going to take the money and run.

http://www.lembehresort.com/dive-center ... 3-13-2014/
http://www.underwatercompetition.com/Ph ... /Keri-Wilk

Jre said:
Oh jeez, look at what I started. :mrgreen:

iResq said:

Hahaha, yea, definitely. :lol:

Can someone with better skills than me draw this comic scene please?

Jre said:
grochester said:
KillerRC said:
Will the retail price be going up once they're released?
If I remember correctly the Rotorpixel website has pre order and regular price on it.

The $565 with a strike through appears to be a jab at DRONExpert, as that is the exact price of their P2V gimbal (before taxes, VAT, shipping).

There's an old saying in the electronics industry though -- "you can have it at whatever price you like sir, as long as you don't expect us to deliver it....."

I'm all about being patient, but have sent 3 messages to Rotorpixel just to confirm they have order and where it is in line and don't get a single reply back, although I received a prompt response on questions before placing order! I'm sure they are busy, but being in business for 30 years I'm all about letting my customers know what's going on, anyone have any replies or confirmed ship dates?

Perhaps they are busy putting together the new ones, like they posted earlier in the week... :idea:

I know everyone is becoming concerned over lack of a demonstration video, a recent trip to the islands, and little communication on dates for shipments. I am too.
Rotorpixel was good about communication until orders were placed... Now, not so much. This is a typical warning sign for fraud.
I am not ready to call fraud yet, but if nothing changes in a week...
I payed with a credit card that has fraud protection, so my money is secure. I hope you all did the same.

im-not-saying-i-told-you-so-but-i-told-you-so.jpg

I have been skeptical for the last two weeks with poor communication, no videos but one of the initial gimbal. A web site with no address, phone number, but an e-mail address that is where with order now? I have talked to 8 DJI dealers and not a ONE has heard of Rotorpixel gimbal. Patience is one thing but communication is another as to product information to keep your customers informed when they have paid. Is this being assembled in a basement or bathroom to get them out to the customers to sell more of a product I HOPE will be great? Ok Keri ball is in your court if not swimming with the whales and time to answer some of the questions being brought up!

Here's all the contact details for the dive photography business of which he is owner: http://reefnet.ca/contacts/

Here's some info on them: http://www.zoominfo.com/c/ReefNet-Inc/32456726

Here's some info about his photography credentials from an independent source: http://www.sportdiver.com/join-sport-di ... hotosafari (scroll down a bit)

Everything ties up, I think there's a little bit of paranoia creeping in because Keri mentioned he was away for three weeks... It's not just him building 100 gimbals in a basement...

There's a few people building gimbals in a basement. ;) (Sorry Keri)

I feel like a stalker now...

But I get why people are worrying, and Keri does probably need to come here and answer some questions pronto or he's potentially going to have some refunds to process, which I think is a shame and unnecessary. But everyone's attitude to risk is different.

I'm sure everything is fine. But why would you just determine you needed these fixtures at this time of production ? It not the first time they made something.
Also why would you say your going diving when your supposed to be in this big hurry to get this out ??
This is why I hate seeing people jump on the bandwagon saying how great something is before it's even made.
I really do t understand whys there's no video ? What's the big deal? Didn't you test before production ?
Sorry no ones getting my money until I at least see it in action.

Mori55 said:
I'm sure everything is fine. But why would you just determine you needed these fixtures at this time of production ? It not the first time they made something.
Also why would you say your going diving when your supposed to be in this big hurry to get this out ??
This is why I hate seeing people jump on the bandwagon saying how great something is before it's even made.
I really do t understand whys there's no video ? What's the big deal? Didn't you test before production ?
Sorry no ones getting my money until I at least see it in action.

Same boat here. My gut tells me it's fine. My intellect has doubts.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl