Rotorpixel gimbal for Phantom Vision

Shedracer said:
Be patient, give Keri a chance. Would you rather he just sent them out on time, but maybe with issues or something, or would you prefer them to be good to go, but a little later than hoped?

All good things, comes to those that are Patient. :mrgreen:
I'm with you, but some of us are losing money waiting for a bad choice with the Vision

Just noticed that the rotorpixel.com website has been updated with some further information;

Future 3rd axis upgrade kit(!!), compatible with GoPro and other cameras with additional adapter mount, almost no chance of props in the shot, even at full aircraft pitch, pitch and roll axes both adjustable to enable balancing with lens filter kit & filter for example.

Pull_Up said:
Just noticed that the rotorpixel.com website has been updated with some further information;

Future 3rd axis upgrade kit(!!), compatible with GoPro and other cameras with additional adapter mount, almost no chance of props in the shot, even at full aircraft pitch, pitch and roll axes both adjustable to enable balancing with lens filter kit & filter for example.
Just pre ordered one now from rotor pixel web site (white).

Pull_Up said:
Wow! That wasn't live when I posted about the changes. I go away for 10 minutes and all hell breaks loose! I'm in. Now the looooooong wait. :D

And I LOVE the fact they make you sign a "patience" disclaimer before you can order - great touch! :lol:

Pull_up.. How much is this deliverd to uk, 300 beer tokens inclusive ?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart