Rotorpixel gimbal for Phantom Vision

I am having problems with my pitch setting. When the gimbal is in the full up posistion, it is vstill pointing straight down. I have the pitch settings set to 1000,-450,-450

When I try to go full down, the gimbal almost rotates backwards.

cavaleiro01 said:
Sometimes, Geert seems to come here as a undercover Keri....

Hmmm... Has anyone ever seen the two of them together? ;) :shock: :D

Geert said:
Good news guys,

Tomorrow or day after tomorrow they will have 150 gimbals ready to ship out and another 50-100 gimbals by the weekend.
That is all the news I have, I can not tell you more.
Please don't ask me what order numbers will be shipped because I don't know.

Geert./.

Thank you! It's amazing that just a little hope really calms the masses.. I appreciate you making the effort to find out some info. I look forward to the backorder being over with and them discussing new features to be added.

Isn't it something that a person in Greece is in contact with a person in Canada and tells the World what is happening? My what a small World we have. Just think if Columbus had satellite communication and GPS in 1492 what a different trip that would have been......
Thanks Geert on the info. Maybe, just maybe I will be in that 200 or so.
Hey! I got a gimbal in the mail today! NO, not that one. A replacement for the original that my maple tree bit an arm off the other day. I really fixed it OK with JB weld and it is stronger that the rest of the plastic, so....But I thought I should have an unbroken one for that nice rotoxxxx that is going to show up soon......maybe....

I have been watching this topic for some time, too.

I've decided to wait until the day comes when Keri starts shipping within a few days. I am just not as enthusiastic as some members here who place an ~400$ order and wait nearly without any updates for months...

Hello,
I finally got the jello and shake out of my videos...I tightened the thumb screws all the way and then loosen them 1.5 turns. In addition, I applied vibration absorbing tape on top, behind and to the side of the camera where the Rotorpixel mount fits onto the camera. So far so good...

http://youtu.be/wXFsMkGjhTQ

Where?

Here is a pic of the modification I did with the Rotorpixel gimbal for stabilzation. Worked for me...I make no claims.

Attachments

• Rotorpixel Modification.jpg
    Rotorpixel Modification.jpg
    253.3 KB · Views: 339
Don't we ALL wish......
I am sure seconds after some one knows, we will know....

Geert said:
Anybody received shipping notification yet ?

Geert./.

Nothing yet.... If nothing happens by tomorrow I'll be pretty disappointed... And I wonder if my $70 extra payment for next day shipping even gets honored. They might be recording order information on the back of napkins so no way to tell if they get anything all the way correct.

Geert said:
Anybody received shipping notification yet ?

Geert./.

Yawn... :D :D :D

Hi Guys...my first post...YES..YES.. just received confirmation that my gimbal (3339) is ready to post.
Sounds like Keri is starting to catch up...
Cheers
Francis (New Zealand)

francisb said:
Hi Guys...my first post...YES..YES.. just received confirmation that my gimbal (3339) is ready to post.
Sounds like Keri is starting to catch up...
Cheers
Francis (New Zealand)

Wow! That's great news... Though it's odd those with orders lower than 339 haven't posted yet.. I'm 346 still nothing. Hopefully soon?

Greetings. I'm new here and I'm interested in what's up with this gimbal, are you satisfied with the gimbal. After all how much you can give me the link. Do you still must wait so long? thanks

We've almost finished processing 100 orders today, so we'll be at XXXXXX3400 by this evening, then clear out the rest of the backorder next week. If you are within the 3300-3400 range and haven't received a notification yet, it's because there are NO problems with your order, so you'll receive a notification as soon as we push "GO" on our shipping label machine today.

Keri

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart