Rotorpixel gimbal for Phantom Vision

Has anyone in the US just received theirs? Wondering about your order number.

Here's a video created with the RotorPixel gimbal. The only editing I did was to add a "fisheye" removal plug-in. Other than that no other editing was performed. I've reduced a lot of jello and shake to date but still trying to eliminate it completely.

As a side note...to date, I have not experienced any issues with my PV2 or the gimbal whatsoever!

http://aerialxpressions.com/?page_id=1421

I ordered mine on the 21st of Aug and am wondering when I might receive it. I thought they were all caught up and would be sent out right away. So it's been over three weeks now and no word.

Some of you have said Keri answers their e-mails right away but not in my case. I will sent another e-mail in a few days.

Does anyone have a phone number for Rotorpixel? I would rather call them to get a delivery date. Order number 3434

Good to read they are getting close. I may actually receive mine before the snow flies. No 3455 here. No shipping notice yet. With only 202 between that Sept. 11th one and shipping two to three hundred a week, soon, maybe?

artsribanpot said:
.....my order is #73193 and not received as of today. Just sent an email to Keri asking him about this.
What was your order date?

Happyflyer said:
Good to read they are getting close. I may actually receive mine before the snow flies. No 3455 here. No shipping notice yet. With only 202 between that Sept. 11th one and shipping two to three hundred a week, soon, maybe?

I'm right behind you with 3463... I can't wait !!! :D

-slinger

Pull_Up said:
My v1 Rotorpixel is at 8 turns and totally jello free. Counter-intuitively, tighter seems better... at least on my setup it did anyway.

That pretty much matches my experience.

artsribanpot said:
Happyflyer said:
artsribanpot said:
.....my order is #73193 and not received as of today. Just sent an email to Keri asking him about this.
What was your order date?

April 25,2014 with order confirmation.
:shock: :shock: :shock: WOW! I just may have to wait until Christmas. Mine was Sept. 1st
Maybe that recent statement of three weeks was an error statement and should have been months.

Is Keri just sipping Margheritas on a beach with our money? Zero, zero effort to post any updates in at least a week. This is absurd.

I agree, this company may make a good product but doesn't respond to e-mails. They said almost a month ago they are almost caught up and new orders should go out quickly. Apparently not so. Are they going out of business and since they are in Canada
good luck on getting our money back if they are. Communication is a wonderful thing.

What?? Whoa, whoa! Going out of business?? Who said ANYTHING about going out of business?? There is absolutely NO indication that they're going out of business.

Geert,

You really are giving this guy too much credit. Do you not realize that taking FOUR SECONDS to give a short update on the timing (after blowing through the 2 weeks he promised a month ago) is a pretty reasonable request? And the idea that he shouldn't have to respond because "he needs to focus on manufacturing gimbals"... that's obviously not working since he ISN'T MANUFACTURING & SHIPPING GIMBALS. It literally just takes a few seconds to say, "Hey customers, we are hitting a few snags, hopefully be shipping next week" or something like that.. Its so easy and will calm all of the "impatience" as you describe.

And one last point.. When a small, niche start-up in the tech field, with a history of problems, completely goes off the map and doesn't respond to customers, stops shipping products, and stops refunding money to cancelled orders for a couple of weeks..... those actually ARE signs that could be interpreted as a "going-concern" (AKA going out of business). Not saying they are, but saying the signs presented wouldn't make that assumption unreasonable my any means, and the fact that you scoff at those who ask that question is ridiculous.

I've been watching this topic since it began and actually, finally, put an order in for a gimbal two weeks ago. I'm not, yet, complaining about the wait, but... I too get a little nervous when there's nothing forthcoming from the vendor. Has anyone recently emailed them or called them? If so... results?

Thanks...
-slinger

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart