Rotorpixel gimbal for Phantom Vision

I received my gimbal last week and installed it without any problems. After testing, I noticed that I can see the propeller in my video. any suggestions on how to fix it would be greatly appreciated.

steve

Does anyone in the UK have an idea how long the wait is after tracking shows it has arrived in the country. Does the tracking update when it is out for delivery, or just wait until delivered.

2014/08/29 12:32 GBLALA,United Kingdom Item has arrived in foreign country

That's the status of mine. Not changed since Friday.

Geert said:
Important : Choose shipping WITH tracking number !

Several reports from people who ordered the gimbal and they never received their gimbal because they did not choose for shipping with tracking.

Geert./.
ALWAYS with ANY foreign order.
Sure would be nice if their web sight stated what order numbers are shipping.
I just wonder how many 100's/1000's of orders may be ahead of me.

If you followed the installation instructions you should not see the props in the video during a normal flight , except if you make aggressive movements or fly high speed.
Did you entered the correct values in the Servo Travel Limit in the Assistant Software?

Geert./.[/quote]

I followed the directions perfectly. ACG pitch 0.00/ STL pitch center -450

I starting reading this with more interest recently. Read many early pages and noticed they were ready with the parts in February. People are just getting these now? I wonder if there was a production error found in February and they had to start all over again?

You didn't read far enough, HF. ;-)
No real production errors, AFAIK. After the CNC parts, RotorPixel went to 3D printed parts and just couldn't produce enough of them fast enough to keep up. Back log ensued. Many people waiting 4 months or more.
A couple months ago they finally moved to injection-molded parts, which meant more gimbals assembled faster, and have steadily been gaining ground on the back log.
There have been, in the meantime, one or two revisions to improve the gimbal, but the originals still work(ed) fine.

Pro S,
Good info. Happy to read they went to "plastic" and not the 3D stuff. Placed my order a short time ago. Hope it doesn't take four or five months. :)

Rotorpixel does not awnser on Facebook or mail. Anyone konws how long thay have come on manufacturey? If thay ar on 32xx or 33xx
Br Thomas

rich-s said:
Does anyone in the UK have an idea how long the wait is after tracking shows it has arrived in the country. Does the tracking update when it is out for delivery, or just wait until delivered.

2014/08/29 12:32 GBLALA,United Kingdom Item has arrived in foreign country

That's the status of mine. Not changed since Friday.

Mine sat in customs for 3 working days before it emerged. Don't expect anything before Wednesday. Also if you use the tracking number on the parcelforce website you may get more detail...

Thats sad to know. when i watch on Facebook its not happening anything right now. No one write that they get notification about delivery. Do i need to feel worried? I heard some where that thay dont send anything out now :(

Bitter sweet day. My order has arrived at local Post Office, but hasn't slipped through the customs net. I have to pay £50 import duty to get it. I always expected to pay, but recent posts from people who didn't got my hopes up.

rich-s said:
Bitter sweet day. My order has arrived at local Post Office, but hasn't slipped through the customs net. I have to pay £50 import duty to get it. I always expected to pay, but recent posts from people who didn't got my hopes up.
OUCH! That is a ton of money! Hope I don't get nailed like that. We don't have that "value tax" here so maybe not too much.
N0obee said:
Thats sad to know. when i watch on Facebook its not happening anything right now. No one write that they get notification about delivery. Do i need to feel worried? I heard some where that thay dont send anything out now :(
I sure hope not. Order placed Sept. 1st. Number 3455. From others that have received, I am not too far away. IF they ship something......Took the cash in a micro-second.

rich-s said:

Whenever you import anything from anywhere always assume you will get hit with import/customs duty and any applicable VAT or equivalent. Then you'll only ever be pleasantly surprised! I always factor in 28% for those plus handling fee when seeing if anything is worth self-importing. Only thing in our favour is the strong £!

Pull_Up said:
.........Only thing in our favour is the strong £!
Good thing. Here our stupid government has to borrow forty some cents of every dollar we give away to other Countries. :shock:

I emailed Keri today, politely, and asked if they were stocked up on parts for the next several hundred gimbal and kindly asked for an estimate on timing for #3446.. He replied immediately and said they are now fully stocked on parts, and for my order he estimates within 2 weeks for it to ship if everything keeps going smooth.

N0obee said:
A friend hade read that on some other forum. Dont know where. I hope that it was ********.
Yeah yeah... a friend of a friend's wife's girlfriend's cousin's pet dog said...

Have something substantiated before you throw up dumb rumors like that. It doesn't do anybody any good.

By all accounts, production is proceeding just fine, and folks continue to receive their gimbals.

Re: Sv: Rotorpixel gimbal for Phantom Vision

ProfessorStein said:
N0obee said:
A friend hade read that on some other forum. Dont know where. I hope that it was ********.
Yeah yeah... a friend of a friend's wife's girlfriend's cousin's pet dog said...

Have something substantiated before you throw up dumb rumors like that. It doesn't do anybody any good.

By all accounts, production is proceeding just fine, and folks continue to receive their gimbals.
Whats your problem? If you can read swedish. So go to heli sweden. He told me that they have discuss it there. So take out your anger on someone else.

I just askt a question if someone knew. Because im worried to not get what i paid for......

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl