Rotorpixel gimbal for Phantom Vision

Diner21959 said:
Finally received my gimbal and after 2 weeks of tweaking I took it for a test spin in 15-20 mph gusty winds. I can't say right now that it was worth the wait...only time will tell. One thing I can say for sure, is it held it's own in gusty winds. I purposely flew close to the trees for wind comparison.

http://youtu.be/hQ5xwhAnNbw

Your video is marked private.....would like to see it.

Gunslinger Thanks for your reply, but I don't think you really appreciate my frustration. As I have said many times before I have sent him 8 emails via his two personal email accounts and via his website form in the last month, but still no reply. I will tell you what my true agenda is.. To get Keri to respond to my email enquiries and then send my gimbal I have paid for.

I live in the UK he Canada, I have tried phoning but never answers the phone not even an answer phone, have written one letter, no reply and emailed him. How would you suggest I get a response from him. I would have thought mine and others comments might have embarrassed him into a response, but NO.

Once I get my gimbal I will stop.... At the moment i'm using my democratic right.

Received today notification of dispatch of gimbal no.3141 ordered 16 April 14. Will advise if/when it arrives in UK

postnote said:
Gunslinger Thanks for your reply, but I don't think you really appreciate my frustration. As I have said many times before I have sent him 8 emails via his two personal email accounts and via his website form in the last month, but still no reply. I will tell you what my true agenda is.. To get Keri to respond to my email enquiries and then send my gimbal I have paid for.

I live in the UK he Canada, I have tried phoning but never answers the phone not even an answer phone, have written one letter, no reply and emailed him. How would you suggest I get a response from him. I would have thought mine and others comments might have embarrassed him into a response, but NO.

Once I get my gimbal I will stop.... At the moment i'm using my democratic right.

Fair enough...

-slinger

Geert it was a Reply as a comment to a Post where a guy asked Keri how he can sleep at night.
See attached file
I also had to search for a while.

Geert said:
Gotcher6 said:
It's no joke. This was Keri's reply to Greg Gonzales's post at 10:08 am today. I just checked. It is still on the Rotorpixel Facebook page. I copied part of his statement word for word. On my ipad Facebook app, the post is in the left side column.

I couldn't find that post on the Rotorpixel Facebook.

Geert./.

Attachments

• DSC_0037~01.jpg
    DSC_0037~01.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 431
rogeraitch said:
Received today notification of dispatch of gimbal no.3141 ordered 16 April 14. Will advise if/when it arrives in UK

That is interesting. I am 3102 and no notification. I've heard of some people who ordered before us that hasn't received one.

postnote said:
ProfessorStein said:
EricT said:
postnote sure sounds like a baby, but more likely a troll or competitor or related to one.

'xactly. I'm betting the latter.
Another Knobhead, all I ever wanted was for Keri to answer one of my 8 emails, but he never did. I had hoped that all the bad words about him he might have responded, but no... Keritheconman continues to rob us all....

Actually, you're the one being a [insert choice term here].

First, you were fully aware of the production backlog when you ordered your gimbal (if you ever did order a gimbal... still not even convinced of that). So you have yourself to blame if you're impatient or can't wait for delivery.

Second, you've never even really said what you've said in your emails. Were you asking when your gimbal was going to be delivered? What, exactly, is Keri supposed to have responded with if he doesn't have an ETA?? "I don't know"? Would that have made you feel better or worse about your purchase? Or were your emails simply filled with calling Keri a con man?

Third, if the attitude of your emails is anything like your attitude in these forums, I wouldn't answer you either.

And lastly, you have a recourse if you are truly that frustrated. Contact your credit card company and dispute the charge. In most cases, they will issue a full refund to you almost immediately, and then they will handle the dispute with Keri directly. Done. Period. You can move on with your life, and stop lambasting everyone here. But I have a feeling that's truly your motive, since you don't want to take this relatively simple course of action, despite your supposed fiery frustration.

I agree, customer support and customer contact from RotorPixel is not what it should be. It's pretty shameful. But that's why I did not purchase a gimbal from them. If you think RotorPixel is so terrible, and Keri is such a "con man"... why would you even want the gimbal?? If it were me, I'd just contact my credit card company and be done with it. But, again, I believe you haven't done so because there really is no charge to dispute in the first place.

Obviously, others are receiving their gimbals. And the vast majority of customers seem extraordinarily happy with the product once it's delivered. So it's not really a fact that Keri is "robbing us all", now, is it.

How can you say vast majority.....have you seen the complaints. They rarely answer any ones questions. Honest, professional companies don't dodge the questions.

CommandoFL said:
How can you say vast majority.....have you seen the complaints. They rarely answer any ones questions. Honest, professional companies don't dodge the questions.
I answer to Profs war and peace email. I'll get straight to the point. Yes I was aware I would have to wait and could accept that. My emails were regarding my and for your clarity as you don't seem to have read my thread trail, a lack of email confirmation. I haven't even got my order number. And before you spout off, yes I checked my bank account and on 23rd of July the money, plus an international money transfer was taken from my account.

In a nut shell and hopefully you can understand, all I want is to know my order number. All Keri has to do is reply to my email, any of the 8 I have sent and press four numbers and send. Have a go prof, open an email anyone sent to you, hit reply type in 4 numbers and hit send. What 10 seconds tops????

Well to be fair, instead of answering all of the people waiting in anticipation of their shipment notice, it would be easier and faster just to logon to facebook at the end of the day, and write: "Today we shipped orders xxxx to yyyy - All is running according to schedule". Or even: "Kenn and Julie called in sick today, this is going to mean a little delay, we hope for your understanding". I guess people just want the feeling of being heard, and getting information.

One point that seems lost in all this, and that seems very much worth noting, is that the shipments going out are for a much improved product over the already very good one that people ordered. The motors and plastic are much better. Customers are getting something substantial for the wait.

Xxxxxx3096 shipped as today! :)
Hope it is worth the wait.....
However I am a little gun shy that I might be one of the few who has a issue.
Since I am not very mechanical and afraid of messing something up on installation .......
Would any of you guys mind reposting the how to videos again....,.i know for me I would not mind
Seeing a couple different ones showing installation.
Figure might have a few days to study up on.
Thanks

Al Patterson said:
Xxxxxx3096 shipped as today! :)
Hope it is worth the wait.....
However I am a little gun shy that I might be one of the few who has a issue.
Since I am not very mechanical and afraid of messing something up on installation .......
Would any of you guys mind reposting the how to videos again....,.i know for me I would not mind
Seeing a couple different ones showing installation.
Figure might have a few days to study up on.
Thanks

Here's a link to Simon's RP installation video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1njtavc0Yo

postnote said:
CommandoFL said:
I answer to Profs war and peace email. I'll get straight to the point. Yes I was aware I would have to wait and could accept that. My emails were regarding my and for your clarity as you don't seem to have read my thread trail, a lack of email confirmation. I haven't even got my order number. And before you spout off, yes I checked my bank account and on 23rd of July the money, plus an international money transfer was taken from my account.

In a nut shell and hopefully you can understand, all I want is to know my order number. All Keri has to do is reply to my email, any of the 8 I have sent and press four numbers and send. Have a go prof, open an email anyone sent to you, hit reply type in 4 numbers and hit send. What 10 seconds tops????

Wow postnote, you are like a bad penny, but let's assume you speak factually. If I read your post correctly, you have paid twice for your RP order! Once from your "bank account and on 23rd of July the money, plus an international money transfer was taken from my account". I guess I understand your frustration now. :cool:

EricT said:
postnote said:
CommandoFL said:

Wow postnote, you are like a bad penny, but let's assume you speak factually. If I read your post correctly, you have paid twice for your RP order! Once from your "bank account and on 23rd of July the money, plus an international money transfer was taken from my account". I guess I understand your frustration now. :cool:
Eric, I'm not a bad penny, what you and the others can't seem to understand is, all I want is my order number, is that too much to ask for??????????? Well for Keri Yes.. :twisted: :twisted:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnndyManuka