Rotorpixel gimbal for Phantom Vision

peterlindsay said:
postnote said:
I planning one day numpty Keri might answer my email to tell me what my order number is. Now thinking maybe dronexpert is a better buy now they have dropped the ally box cost. At least they communicate!!

Maybe it's because he is Canadian, they have always had a problem with the English language??

Yes please go buy dronexpert or anything else if that stops the whining on this forum.

Yes please go buy dronexpert or anything else if that stops the whining on this forum.[/quote]

You must be a friend of Keri's. Only moan when someone takes my money and won't respond. Expect your wealthy enough to be happy when you are screwed out of your money. Until he either responds or sends my gimbal I have paid for the right to moan, so move on buddy

postnote said:
Also note your Canadian, from the same mould as Keri!!

Now, we know you're upset, and why you're upset, but talking racist trash won't get you anywhere but a ban, what next "your momma..." ?

Airfix said:
postnote said:
Also note your Canadian, from the same mould as Keri!!

Now, we know you're upset, and why you're upset, but talking racist trash won't get you anywhere but a ban, what next "your momma..." ?
It was not racist as you put it, but an easy reply for you nowadays,

Geert said:
Hi guys,

Just a quick note to remember that we are here to discuss a gimbal.
Keep it civil please.
Thank you.

Geert./.
I know, but I'm so frustrated with this Keri guy, takes my money, like many others then hear NOTHING!!

Two days ahead of shipping schedule. And no whining.......

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    191.1 KB · Views: 312
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    288.9 KB · Views: 322
captej26 said:
#2924. And exchanged no less than four emails with Keri during the "wait"
Well aren't you the lucky one, send him one from me to answer my 6 emails to thim.. The only way I can email him is through his form on his site, maybe a dead link. Would like his email he talks to you on!

#1402073027 is my number. 102 units to go! I ordered April 1st. As far as communication goes, I have sent 7 emails to Rotorpixel and received 7 replies, usually within 1 week.

Petereesha said:
#1402073027 is my number. 102 units to go! I ordered April 1st. As far as communication goes, I have sent 7 emails to Rotorpixel and received 7 replies, usually within 1 week.
Let me ask again, do you email direct or through his general form on rotorpixal site..I do not have his email address so all my comments and requests go through his general web page form.

IF anyone has his email please let me have it..Thanks

Not sure how to reply on it Peter, but thanks for the help. Will let you know how I get on. Thanks again

Petereesha said:

could you be so kind to tell me what is the email I can write asking for my gimbal shipping?

TKS

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart