Rotorpixel gimbal for Phantom Vision

RamDez said:
sunnyside said:
Geert said:
Some people are posting in this topic just to make things worse for other forum members.
These people did not buy a Rotorpixel gimbal at all because they don't like it or they can not afford it but they do feel the need to spoil it for others.
I kindly ask to stop this behavior now.
Stirring the pot and heating things up doesn't help anyone.
We are here to help each other with problems and to share knowledge.

Geert./.
------------------------------
What's about my real order send out 22 April. order #1402072482
And HAVE.NOT received it so far.... today 21 July.
12 WEEKS HAVE NOT RECEIVED YET

Knowledge to Others
Let come to the fact ,,, OK Keri does not help and even attempt.... it has not delivered because of post office not him.
SO new buyer should or have to select shipment with tracking to avoid the missing .

Interesting mate but I ordered on the 24th of April and my order number is 1402073122 ............ somehow I dont think they sold (in 3 days) 640 units.

What IS the last order number sent?

Hi RamDez

My Number: #1402072482 (Ordered on February 11, 2014 12:34AM EST)
Notification to ship on 22 April, 2014 ,( 2-6 Weeks Shipment period)
Status to Receive : NONE/ Today 25 July 2014 (Now More than 12 weeks)

Diner21959 said:
Geert,
Easy for you to say being that u have your Gimbal and you've ben a cheerleader / spokesperson for them since day one. I'm not certain you can say that "certain" people are making it worse? I'm only a paying customer, nothing more nothing less. I believe Rotorpixel put themselves in the current sorry state affairs and not their customers.

Only Rotorpixel can make it right...where I com from "perception is reality"!

++ 1

Hi RamDez

My Number: #1402072482 (Ordered on February 11, 2014 12:34AM EST)
Notification to ship on 22 April, 2014 ,( 2-6 Weeks Shipment period)
Status to Receive : NONE/ Today 25 July 2014 (Now More than 12 weeks)

Ah, sorry mate, my mistake.

I am now face bombing them on their facebook page as its bloody obvious they are not replying here

Fast approaching 444 days, that is the number the Iranians held the US Embassy Hostages for.

119 days without an email notification since I placed my order. That is the number of days I'm being held hostage without a Gimbal that has been paid for...only 325 days to get to 444 days!

Again, I put forth before you. Which do you think will come first?

A. My quad flying away

B. My quad crashing

C. A halt in Rotorpixel's production

D. Phantom 2 Vision + +

E. 444 days

Diner21959 said:
Fast approaching 444 days, that is the number the Iranians held the US Embassy Hostages for.

119 days without an email notification since I placed my order. That is the number of days I'm being held hostage without a Gimbal that has been paid for...only 325 days to get to 444 days!

A. My quad flying away

B. My quad crashing

D. Phantom 2 Vision + +

E. 444 days

The Iranian hostages did not sign an agreement to be patient.
Bad analogy.

Nice try though!

I can't help but say that there is a big difference between ordering an accessory and being held hostage at gunpoint. There is also a big difference between 119 days and 444 days. I am guessing that the hostages would gladly take 200 or so days over 444. I placed my order on March 18th and am in the same boat... But, I read and accepted the pre-order warning and am doing my best to wait patiently. Also, we all have had the option of canceling our orders the entire time... Yet another luxury not afforded to hostages.

I do think that RP made multiple mistakes in how they launched this and they deserve most of the criticism they are receiving. But, they did not force any of us to place the order. We must take responsibility for that decision. RP has some work to do to prove this was just startup pains and not standard operating procedure.

Diner21959 said:

A. My quad flying away

B. My quad crashing

D. Phantom 2 Vision + +

E. 444 days

It's simple. If your fed up of waiting - cancel. Keri will refund. Otherwise shut up. These posts are very boring.

I ordered on 20th of April, so I am in the same situation. However I have not been slagging of Rotorpixel. Just waiting patiently as agreed. If I get fed up of waiting I will cancel. Keri can't say fairer than that. If he had promised anyone within a set time frame then maybe they would have reason to be upset. And to anyone who has had a shipping notification and product has not arrived, take it up with your credit card company for a refund.

If they charged your credit card when product shipped, then no problem, but since they get their money without having the same patience, then I would also complain. I like the product, but refuse to order until they get caught up. I will stick to my DronExpert, which also wants to play with your money prior to building your product, just a little faster however to get product to customer. I like the Rotorpixel design better, but will wait or by then, DJI will offer a better option......or will they?

I have written to them 4 times and no reply. They treat us with contempt and are rapidly getting a poor reputation. If they replied then I could understand, but to say nothing. There are more people out there complaining then actually saying they have received their gimbals.

postnote said:
I have written to them 4 times and no reply. They treat us with contempt and are rapidly getting a poor reputation. If they replied then I could understand, but to say nothing. There are more people out there complaining then actually saying they have received their gimbals.

That is a good point. There are more people complaining than orders received.
I am very patient but if I don't receive a shipping notification by the end of August, I think I will have to cancel. 5 months is plenty of time. I'm sure it's a great product but I could have spent that time and money on something else.

I received my gimbal last week 142 days after I ordered it. mounted it and I could not be happier with it.
no jello and no need to balance anyway I hope the rest of you get your gimbals soon.

it is worth the wait........

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl