Rotorpixel gimbal for Phantom Vision

jadebox said:
Suggesting the Seller be responsible for lost packages in countries where governments donot provide basic mail service, or are inept, outright corrupt, is a ludicrous proposition.

I'm not playing this game anymore. But, I have to say, congrats. You've taken irony to a new level.

-- Roger

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

You are not the only ONE...
Mine was informed by email to send out 22 April. order #1402072482
And HAVE.NOT received it so far.... today 21 July. Believe it or not
12 WEEKS HAVE NOT RECEIVED YET >>>>> My Stupid to buy and get nothing that people in here keep saying Quality product.
How do I Proof ?

several
Top 1000 frequently used words
Line breaks: sev|eral
Pronunciation: /ˈsɛv(ə)r(ə)l /
DETERMINER & PRONOUN

More than two but not many:
[AS DETERMINER]: the author of several books
[AS PRONOUN]: the programme is one of several in the UK
several of his friends attended

Source: http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/english/several

So when do several turn to many?

I fully understand that people are frustrated, and need to air their frustration. If anybody were seriously discontent, they would simply cancel their orders and be done with it. So what I am reading into this rather lengthly post, is that people want the product, but are very frustrated with the wait. Since RotorPixel are not responding to inquires about delivery times, this channel is what people are left with. I think it is healthy that people that ordered the gimbal, but have not yet received it, have a place to air their frustration and realize that they are not alone. People need to stop being defensive and just acknowledge the pain by saying: "I understand your pain, and hope you receive your gimbal soon."

Attachments

• Pre-Order acknowledgement.png
    Pre-Order acknowledgement.png
    40.9 KB · Views: 390
Geert said:
Some people are posting in this topic just to make things worse for other forum members.
These people did not buy a Rotorpixel gimbal at all because they don't like it or they can not afford it but they do feel the need to spoil it for others.
I kindly ask to stop this behavior now.
Stirring the pot and heating things up doesn't help anyone.
We are here to help each other with problems and to share knowledge.

Geert./.

+1

Geert said:
Some people are posting in this topic just to make things worse for other forum members.
These people did not buy a Rotorpixel gimbal at all because they don't like it or they can not afford it but they do feel the need to spoil it for others.

Geert./.
------------------------------
What's about my real order send out 22 April. order #1402072482
And HAVE.NOT received it so far.... today 21 July.
12 WEEKS HAVE NOT RECEIVED YET

Knowledge to Others
Let come to the fact ,,, OK Keri does not help and even attempt.... it has not delivered because of post office not him.
SO new buyer should or have to select shipment with tracking to avoid the missing .

My rotorpixel gimbal has arrived at my house today. Unfortunately it was after I left for work. At least it is something to be excited about when I get home in the morning.

My number again was 2682

#2688 arrived today 8 day after it was sent that was fast. ( paid for 11 day tracking ) could be the first in Australia ?
now to find time to put it on.......

Did the install of #748 today and it was painless; powered it up and it all just worked. Probably spent more time looking at Simon's videos trying to sort out what he did wrong with the thumbscrews than I did actually putting it together. ;-) Received it a week after shipping by regular post.

On a hot, gusty day with gathering storms it was still smooth as silk; no sign of jello even under the midday sun. (Only problem was the iPhone overheating from being in direct sunlight...) Worth the wait.

Okay. Woke up, did the install. Gimbal seems to be working fine but I'm not picking up the wifi. Any one have any advice? All the cables are good and all connections are good.

Working the next two so won't be able to fly until Friday.

Randito3 said:
Okay. Woke up, did the install. Gimbal seems to be working fine but I'm not picking up the wifi. Any one have any advice? All the cables are good and all connections are good.

I know it sounds a bit obvious,. but ... double-check that the switch on the camera is set correctly to the "Wi-Fi ON" position.

-- Roger

jadebox said:
Randito3 said:

I know it sounds a bit obvious,. but ... double-check that the switch on the camera is set correctly to the "Wi-Fi ON" position.

-- Roger

Also, check the video resolution feed from the P2V camera in the smartphone app as I had to reduce my resolution after installing the RP. That might be because the RP is interfering somewhat with the transmission of the video from the P2V to the wi-fi extender......when I dropped the resolution in the app, I had no trouble receiving the video signal once again.

After playing with it a few days, I have to say how impressed I am. Everything worked perfectly out of the box, down to being precisely balanced. The workmanship is solid and top-drawer, no jello (on the first try), and the video looks like it's on rails. No binding with wires, no jitter, no,problems.

There is enough ground clearance so that I'm not afraid to land it on hard surfaces (remember to level the camera first).

BTW, the entire rig fits nicely in my Tradecraft case without any mods. Take out the battery, turn it around, tip the camera up, and it slides in smoothly.

What sounds worse...3.88 months or 118 days? I'm still waiting for an email notification indicating my order shipped?

Slow poke said:
I'm curious what order number you are too. I ordered May 12,2014 order #73263

If my figuring is correct, Keri is approaching 1,000 units (albeit some of the orders may have been cancelled). I believe his shipments started at 72300 (mine was 72621), so at 73263, he is shy by about 40 units. Am I correct in my thinking?

sunnyside said:
Geert said:

Geert./.
------------------------------
What's about my real order send out 22 April. order #1402072482
And HAVE.NOT received it so far.... today 21 July.
12 WEEKS HAVE NOT RECEIVED YET

Knowledge to Others
Let come to the fact ,,, OK Keri does not help and even attempt.... it has not delivered because of post office not him.
SO new buyer should or have to select shipment with tracking to avoid the missing .

Interesting mate but I ordered on the 24th of April and my order number is 1402073122 ............ somehow I dont think they sold (in 3 days) 640 units.

What IS the last order number sent?

Geert,
Easy for you to say being that u have your Gimbal and you've ben a cheerleader / spokesperson for them since day one. I'm not certain you can say that "certain" people are making it worse? I'm only a paying customer, nothing more nothing less. I believe Rotorpixel put themselves in the current sorry state affairs and not their customers.

Only Rotorpixel can make it right...where I com from "perception is reality"!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor