Rotorpixel gimbal for Phantom Vision

JvruzEI.png

I am not a representative of the company, I have nothing to do with Rotorpixel. I'm just the guy who made the logo in 2013. Sorry to keep posting stuff.. just wanted to clear things up.

You do realize that all this back and forth nonsense will be another reason to halt the "so called" limited production that Rotorpixel has going on! They will now have to figure a way to put the "®" trademark on. Another 4 month delay...I can see it coming!!! :oops:

Diner21959 said:
You do realize that all this back and forth nonsense will be another reason to halt the "so called" limited production that Rotorpixel has going on! They will now have to figure a way to put the "®" trademark on. Another 4 month delay...I can see it coming!!! :oops:

I literally have nothing to do with the company except that I made a logo for them in 2013. I only posted here because I was personally upset about someone else stealing a logo I created...

Nice logo you created! You should do one for this forum, I still don't get what those triangle thingy represent. :D

Well, it finally shipped, my order was: Order Number: #*******843 (placed on March 17, 2014 08:54AM EDT)

I have already ordered a P2 with a 3 axis gimbal but I guess I will put this on the Vision for a spare. I am sure I will need a spare between, early landings, flyaways, etc. :)

John, waiting for replacement batteries:(

Outtahere100 said:
Well, it finally shipped, my order was: Order Number: #*******843 (placed on March 17, 2014 08:54AM EDT)

I have already ordered a P2 with a 3 axis gimbal but I guess I will put this on the Vision for a spare. I am sure I will need a spare between, early landings, flyaways, etc. :)

Hi, reading your post, I can see that you are one of the luckiest one having your RP gimbal. good for you. In my case I´m still waiting for the good news, even I was placed the order before you did it. My Order number is ******3112.
Can you tell me where I can be in touch with Rotorpixel customer service?

Thanks in advance for you help.

Regards

DJIp2v said:
Outtahere100 said:
Hi, reading your post, I can see that you are one of the luckiest one having your RP gimbal. good for you. In my case I´m still waiting for the good news, even I was placed the order before you did it. My Order number is ******3112.
Can you tell me where I can be in touch with Rotorpixel customer service?

Thanks in advance for you help.

Regards

When did you order yours?

I am not sure how to reach them, if you go to www.rotorpixel.com and click on FAQ/CONTACT, there is a form at the bottom of the page that you can fill out and send to them. Maybe someone else has an email address???

Good luck

DJIp2v said:
Outtahere100 said:

Is your Order Number: #*****(?)843 preceeded by a 2 or a 3?
If its a 2, then Outtahere100 is still waiting for his number to come up.

Curious, if this is not the case.

The Rookie

When did you order yours?

I am not sure how to reach them, if you go to http://www.rotorpixel.com and click on FAQ/CONTACT, there is a form at the bottom of the page that you can fill out and send to them. Maybe someone else has an email address???

Good luck[/quote]

Hi, thanks for your reply, I have placed my order on April 10, 2014, it´s all I know, since then, no answers from them. :?

good day

RCRookie said:
DJIp2v said:
Outtahere100 said:

Is your Order Number: #*****(?)843 preceeded by a 2 or a 3?
If its a 2, then Outtahere100 is still waiting for his number to come up.

Curious, if this is not the case.

The Rookie

My number was 2843, I got the email Jul 16th, saying it had shipped

According to order numbers posted on this forum and Rotorpixel's Facebook page, at least 166 units have been shipped in the last 3 days. If this rate is maintained, the backlog should be cleared very quickly!

They have just posted on Facebook they are up to #2850 and will be providing an update later today... Hope it's full steam ahead. :D

FlyingFox said:
They have just posted on Facebook they are up to #2850 and will be providing an update later today... Hope it's full steam ahead. :D

That would be awesome. I've been keeping my eye on the P2V gimbal situation, and I'd much rather have a RotorPixel than any other one that's available. Now that he's injection molding, the flood gates should open and stay open.

I started out looking at the P2V+, but held off to see how that was going to go. It seems the camera/gimbal are a bit on the fragile/expensive side so that was the end of that. I'm sitting around watching RotorPixel and waiting for the new Hubsan and Walkera birds to come out, and are thoroughly evaluated by early adopters, so I can make up my mind... But if Keri is finally able to start filling orders in near time...

-slinger

I heard back from Keri today on a question I posted via the web site (albeit a long time ago) so it sounds like clearing the backlog is making for more time to communicate...

This is good news....hopefully seeing is believing because we all no talk is cheap!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    722.3 KB · Views: 328
Diner21959 said:
This is good news....hopefully seeing is believing because we all no talk is cheap!

They actually look pretty good. The new motors look like they have better clearance. Why they didn't go all the way and make the IMU case injection molded as well beats me. Seems to be the last 3D printed component, that could cause a production halt?

I also got their shipping notification!

3 months ago....

Still no signs of an gimbal coming my way, except for that shipping notification.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor