Rotorpixel gimbal for Phantom Vision

Excellent. While waiting I've learned a lot and become a better pilot. The wait is almost over. #499.

brushlesheaven said:
It is much easier for the Facebook member to edit and monitor external inputs posted...
But many are piled up to go out soon...

It is even easier for a business owner to update a status message on their own web site. There is no need for any silly blogs or the like and no need to maintain a long history of status updates as past ones are irrelevent. A simple text status message on the RP home page would take about 2 minutes to update and would readily be viewable by all customers and prospective customers. Garbage sites like facebook are not an appropriate way to communicate with your customers.

wp6529 said:
brushlesheaven said:
It is much easier for the Facebook member to edit and monitor external inputs posted...
But many are piled up to go out soon...

It is even easier for a business owner to update a status message on their own web site. There is no need for any silly blogs or the like and no need to maintain a long history of status updates as past ones are irrelevent. A simple text status message on the RP home page would take about 2 minutes to update and would readily be viewable by all customers and prospective customers. Garbage sites like facebook are not an appropriate way to communicate with your customers.

Excellent point. Keri... You reading this? I haven't pulled the trigger on one of these yet because I want to see how things go after the "ramp up." Will the quality stay the same, get better or worse?

Another reason I haven't bought into this is exactly what wp6529 stated... The communications are unnecessarily spotty. A small "information" page on their website, updated OFTEN would go a long way towards smoothing out the rough spots... IMHO

-slinger

Now that Keri is off in the black on his Gimbal gamble, If the trend continues....he can hire some staff and actually become a full grown retail website operation.

A PR person and a webmaster are my recommended "first hires"! :lol:

I am waiting my rotorpixel gimbal. it is on way. Order 442. it has been shipped on 11/04/2014. But i bought phantom vision plus yesterday. I do not know which would be first :) It is strange feeling because i bought my phantom vision december 2013. i have waiting about 2 months for 2 axis gimbal( everyday looking a few time to this thread) and now it has not arrive me yet and i am waiting for vision plus at the same time.
One of my friends want to buy my old vision about 1200 dollar. But i dont want to sell because i am waiting RP gimbal. Because i want to touch it and make installation to vision. i want to see how it works. I think the waiting rotorpixel gimbal cause some strange feelings same to being in love :D

wgasja said:
My Gimbals not going to the full Vertical, Any ideas ? https://vimeo.com/92389989

Have you altered the settings on the vision assistant gimble gain settings for the pitch etc, you may also need to alter the vertical gain too for the motors as it's heavier.

Here's a vid that shows the gimble gains, Pull ups video is great too.

http://youtu.be/obe_QqxuT-g

I changed the gain settings and recalibrated when i installed the Gimbal. I think it may be a problem with stick travel when using the 7th channel leaver. Because if i use the phone app to control the camera i get full travel. :?

mert01mert said:
I am waiting my rotorpixel gimbal. it is on way. Order 442. it has been shipped on 11/04/2014. But i bought phantom vision plus yesterday. I do not know which would be first :) It is strange feeling because i bought my phantom vision december 2013. i have waiting about 2 months for 2 axis gimbal( everyday looking a few time to this thread) and now it has not arrive me yet and i am waiting for vision plus at the same time.
One of my friends want to buy my old vision about 1200 dollar. But i dont want to sell because i am waiting RP gimbal. Because i want to touch it and make installation to vision. i want to see how it works. I think the waiting rotorpixel gimbal cause some strange feelings same to being in love :D
I think you retarded, reall 1200 ? Or is your friend nuts ??

Just placed my Rotorpixel order. For those people wondering how long the pre order list is, mines *****3172 . So it looks like I'm in for a long wait. :|

iDrone said:
Geert said:
The camera is about 1.2cm from the ground now.

Geert.
Geert... Are those...
Wait, lemme get Pull_Up in here...

LEGO's ???

That's too cool if they are!

iDrone :lol:

<sigh> It's LEGO. Not Lego's or Legos. Honestly... "Proper Use of the LEGO Trademark on a Web Site:
If the LEGO trademark is used at all, it should always be used as an adjective, not as a noun. For example, say "MODELS BUILT OF LEGO BRICKS". Never say "MODELS BUILT OF LEGOs". From http://aboutus.lego.com/en-gb/legal-notice/fair-play

See of all the hundreds of threads I'm trying to catch up on it's this one that sparks my first reply! ;)

I just need it to stop raining now so I can fly again after 2 weeks of downtime (in every sense of the word)...

Mori55 said:
mert01mert said:
I think you retarded, reall 1200 ? Or is your friend nuts ??
If you live at my country you give %20 custom fee for international shopping . And i only five time flyed with vision

Want a Rotorpixel gimbal this week? (in the US) I just posted my white RP gimbal that I received on eBay.
(International shipping is available through eBay's International Shipping Program. See eBay for details and countries included in the program)

Link to sale: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=201076997278

I flew a Vision+ yesterday and I am now moving in that direction. ;)

Cheers!

Expecting a big pile out of Keri today. Hopefully a hundred or more....will report my shipping notification when received.

Patiently waiting

The Rookie

GetaGrip said:
wp6529 said:
Seahorse said:
Bank holiday - seems unlikely... :arrow:

In the UK, not in the US or Canada.
No Postal service in Canada today, Federal Government extra long weekend.

The bums! Presumably that won't stop FedEx for those who chose faster shipping. Good thing my Canada Post / USPS shipment arrived last week.

In the UK, not in the US or Canada.[/quote]
No Postal service in Canada today, Federal Government extra long weekend.[/quote]

The bums! Presumably that won't stop FedEx for those who chose faster shipping. Good thing my Canada Post / USPS shipment arrived last week.[/quote]

What...does Canada close on a Bank Holiday ? :lol:

And there may be something wrong with the FedEx planes. :eek:
propeller-illusion.gif

I'm afraid I may never get my Gimbal!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor