Returning totaled Phantom3

Reaction score
My p3 made a horrible noise about 150'
Hit the ground. Sparked tried to catch on fire I got it out and burnt hand. What a nightmare.
I have till Nov 16th to return to Amazon.
So. Should I return as defective to Amazon or send to DJI??

You might have a difficult time getting Amazon to take it back since its wrecked. For all they know, you might have just flown into a building or something. If they will exchange it, that is what I would do. If not, DJI will examine the logs and determine if a defect caused the crash, and I would think they would replace it.

Reactions: John N Kronyak
Well. I'm a believer in Amazon. They said they would send a new one in morning. No questions asked. And I told them it crashed a literally tried to burn.
They only asked that I return the other within 30 days. WOW!
They have insurance for the future to.
$138. After going through this I'm buying it.
Amazon has my business from now on.
Again wow. What a relief

ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1446519448.507409.jpg

Oh you are right. I wonder why they offer it with them? Kinda stupid.
I did see in another post where aim insurance is offering no limit coverage on drones.

Amazon..... I have a friend that had an inspire that just took off in its first week. He called Amazon and they sent him out a new one.... I would love to figure out where the first one went :-(

Amazon.. the only place I can truly count out to help me out when I need it. That's where I ordered my P3a and I am 100% confident they will make things right if I have a problem. I probably won't even be contacting DJI at all if I need. Even if it's past a month out.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Reactions: Mike Mauk
Yes they took care of me. Sent the new one before I even sent off the old. Needless to say they now have my business for life!!!!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl