Return home cancelling crashes my drone every time

Reaction score
bought a phantom dji standard 3 last week.
It has several problems and i am very stressful about them. When i choose the return home function and cancell it the drone starts to move without controll to one direction and the only thing i can do is to land it while is moving. The only thing i can do on controller is take it down to the ground and eventually crashes because is moving not only down but to any direction. This is extremely dangerous..and it gets crushed .. What could fix this problem. I ve tried it twice and had two horrible crashes. Now i need new propellers. Please help me. I fly it in beginers mode and on gps mode with high signal. This should be under the guarantee. Also when i try follow me feature it says something obout destance and is not responding.

How exactly are you canceling it?
I cancel it through the dji application pushing the x button while is returning. And the reson i cancell it is because is not returning home. It is about to be going far away although the returning point is updated and it seams to be right.

The latest version for Android is 3.1.2. Unless ur using iPhone. But I dont use the latest version cos I had rth issues. I downgraded to 3.1.1. I downloaded the 3.1.1 version at apk mirror.com. Im not saying this is ur issue. Perhaps do the imu calibration.

Sent from my SM-G920F using PhantomPilots mobile app

I ve update it 1 week ago. Shouldnt be updated in last version? How to update it in 3.1.1?

Please dont upgrade to to latest version. It's we'll known as being dangerous as the RTH will locate your home point far away.

Neon Euc

I ve removed djigo from my adroit device and downloaded the 3.1.1 from the link you sent me. Thats the way i do it? Do i have to downgrade also something on my drone. I dont know how to do it. Is there any tutorial? Thanks in advance
You should be okay now. Nothing else to do other than have a good flight.

i dont believe that just this solved my problem. my drone was flying properly at the first two days. After i put it in multible flights mode and tied to start the follow me feature the problemcame out. It is a serious mallfunction problem and could cause injuries to persons.Immagine being in a long distance and try to return it home. I dont trust it any more!! anybody else had the same problem. Cancelling returning home function the drone after instead of hovering it moves at one direction and you only can take it down to the ground and eventually it gets crashed!!

Please upload one of your TXT flight logs here and post a link back here so we can take a look at the flight data.

i open dji record and i can only find records up to 29 january. The crashes started yesterday!!i will upload you the records of 29 january in wich i am not sure where i had the crashes.BBut in 30 january i crashed twice and i only used it twice. But where are the records?

i open dji record and i can only find records up to 29 january. The crashes started yesterday!!i will upload you the records of 29 january in wich i am not sure where i had the crashes.BBut in 30 january i crashed twice and i only used it twice. But where are the records? and i am telling you. I only crashed it when using return home feauture by cancelling it because it was seems to me that it was obout to return in china and after it was only moving to one direction and i was able only to land it while it was moving. it wasnt stable after cancelling the return home... so getting it down as it was moving crashed it 3 times. Once in 29 january and twice in 30 january..

i am trying to upload the flight records but it is not letting me because they are too large
.Could i send them to you via some email? But the records of the crashes i cannot find..Maybe becse of the crash didnt automatically save them?

1485858808909.png

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a40 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl