Return home cancelling crashes my drone every time

1485858910540.png

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a40 using PhantomPilots mobile app

If you check the flight logs it says about maximum flight distance reached. It was only flying for a minute and it was flying next to me.. also it says something obout compass stuck and restart.

i am trying to upload the flight records but it is not letting me because they are too large
You can upload them to a site like Dropbox.com and link them back here.

No.

There are two big problems now with P3. The first one is the app 3.1.2 with Android change the Home to a very far point and if you get a RTH your drone goes very far from you. The other problem is that with combination of firmware 1.10 in the Airplane and 1.8 in the RC you get a lot of interferences that do not let you to watch any thing in your tablet or iPad. This can happen just to the begining of the fly or some minutes later. And this happen not only with dji go, with Litchi and FPV Camera also.

I downgraded dji go to 3.1.1. Much better control. Home point is ok. On my drone i have the last firmware. But on my remote control i dont know which firmware i have. How do i check firmware on control?

. . . . But on my remote control i don't know which firmware i have. How do i check firmware on control?
To determine the AC, RC and App versions:
1. Open DJI Go App with AC on and Remote connected and on.
2. Go to General Settings (marked as " ... "
3. At bottom of screen, press "About"

Guys, urgent problem..After having the conversation with you before i downgraded to 3.1.1 and my phantom 3 standard was working ok again. Now a message is coming when you open the app and the only thing you can do is to update in 3.1.2 which is disaster for my drone and to most of your drones also. What can i do to avoid updating? There is no option...

I already contacted online support and they dont give me other option instead of updating to 3.1.2 Please send them also to make them understand the problem

I'm guessing update to 3.1.2 then uninstall the app, then reinstall it and it should hopefully work.

Neon Euc

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl