Reset Naza M v2?

Reaction score
Hi there,

I am having trouble getting the Naza M v2 to properly recognize my Futaba T8j and receiver. I have gone through forums and videos and think I have my T8J setup properly now. I have a solid green light on the Futaba receiver. I have the Sbus channel on the Receiver going to the X2 input on the naza. I have the PMU on the X3 input of the NAZA. The only other wires I have in the Naza are the motor connections. The receiver has a solid green light on it and it seems to be bound to the transmitter. (My first experience with Futaba)

The problem is that when I open the Assitant software (Mac Version) I get a TX configuration error saying I need to reset my Transmitter and recalibrate. Unfortunately when I go to the RC setup the T8J is not recognized. (it has never shown up properly at this stage)

I tried reset to defaults and get a warning when doing so however after clicking reset nothing changes or goes back to Factory settings. Even when I disconnect the receiver completely I get this error.

I was wondering if anyone knew of a hard reset for the NAZA M so I can get back to square one?

Any ideas from those a whole lot smarter than I am?

Thank-you.

My apologies.

F550 Flamewheel.
Version 2.20 on the software.
Version 4.02
Using a CanHub Bus have a 2.4 Datalink as well. Had an IOSD Mini in line previously.

I own a P1 and P2V+ I am working backwards now and building the Flamewheel for a bit of fun.

Thanks

No, MY apologies, I didn't realize this thread was in the non-Phantom section :oops:

In the RC tab in the assistant, is the receiver type at the top set to D-bus? (DJI's name for S-bus)

Yes D-bus is selected. Still not seeing the unit I am beginning to wonder if I have a bad unit. This should be a no brainer.

I wish I could help as well, but I don't have a lot of experience with Futaba.

I believe there IS a Naza hard reset solution, though I've also never used it, and don't know if it would do anything to help you in this case. You'll probably have to search around for details, but I believe it involves bridging the signal (bottom) pins of F1 and F2 and then powering up, and connect USB and start Assistant.

Good luck.

Thanks for the input. I will start a ticket with DJI. Strange it seems to have locked on to a setting and I can't clear it. Even with no receiver hooked up it is giving the error code of a bad TX configuration. Will advise if I find out something so if others do something stupid like I have they can be forewarned!

twhphantom said:
Thanks for the input. I will start a ticket with DJI. Strange it seems to have locked on to a setting and I can't clear it. Even with no receiver hooked up it is giving the error code of a bad TX configuration. Will advise if I find out something so if others do something stupid like I have they can be forewarned!
now that I think about it, the only time I recall seeing the tx error is when I updated a p2 firmware from 3.02 to 3.04....it showed up and went away on its own.

Suspecting that I "bricked" the Naza unit but will see. I did find two videos on reseting the Naza one in German the other in Spanish (or other I apologize) but I did get the idea on what to do. I will post the videos so others can see it is quite a simple process.

Cheers

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT