Reprise

What did he do that was so bad? I missed the video but I have seen loads of videos of people flying over houses and roads etc.. I bet most people here have flown over a road or a building several times?
Just asking so don't shoot me down in flames!!!

What did he do that was so bad? I missed the video but I have seen loads of videos of people flying over houses and roads etc.. I bet most people here have flown over a road or a building several times?

Can you not see the vid on post #11 or #13 ?

Post was originally called "Chicago Towers Crash"

Thanks for that.
What an idiot!
I have posted on here several times my thoughts on flying in a dense built up area amongst skyscrapers. just don't do it!!!
IF I had been stupid enough to do something like that the very last thing I would do is to post a video of it!

Maybe it would be a good idea to remove it again before other people get hold of it - such as the media!!!

It's on his YouTube channel.. anyone searching "crash" will soon find the video.

I'm sure someone will be including his video in a "drone fails" compilation already..

Anyone that sees the video here will also see how the guy has been criticised buy other pilots for his stupidity!

Has another one where he flies close to Soldier field of several highways in Chicago. Brave soul this one is!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl