Reprise

Seriously?!..

You think it's clever to post this "video" here (or anywhere!) ??

This doesn't help anyone..

it also provides the FAA with all the evidence they need too

Let's hope the P4 has a built-in pilot IQ test too

Reactions: nickyb and fhagan02
popcorn-blank.gif

Reactions: Wacker2611
Just curious. Did you mentioned on your ebay post that this drone was previously crashed or you advertised it as "used but in like new condition"???

I flew off the roof patio of the Continental Bank building in Chicago (it is now the Wintrust Bank building). At first the flight was going well, but at the end there must just be too much RF and the Phantom just went off on its own. It crashed while out of my LOS, so I had to use the monitor to go find it. First I went to the W Hotel because that was where it appeared to be on my monitor. They were very nice to me and sent up a guy right away to look. He came back down and said, " It's not on our roof, but I saw it next door". I thanked him and went next door to the US Bank building. Told the concierge and they sent a guy up to the roof right away. In 5 minutes he came down with my Phantom. I offered him a twenty and he refused to take it. I thanked him profusely.
Well, needless to say, after that crash it was not going to fly again. Sold it on Ebay for $500. So a summers worth of flying and fantastic videos cost me $500 and now I'm ready for next springs Phantom 4. Well worth it. Enjoy the video and take a look at my other videos (click on the Youtube icon).

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

With all that's going on in regards to drones, safety, FAA etc. etc., I'm speechless that anyone would buzz around in this environment. Much less post a video inadvertently illustrating yet another example of how clueless and irresponsible "drone owners" still are.

If you think the upcoming FAA mandatory registrations/rules in the U.S. are B.S..... Take a look at this gem of a video. This pilot is the reason.

"Now I'm ready for this springs Phantom 4"...
No..... You are not.

My apologies to the group for allowing myself to be so aggressive with my reply. Unbelievable.

Last edited:
Too bad you think that this was fun. If you were to hit someone you would be going to jail and a lawsuit to boot!

I flew off the roof patio of the Continental Bank building in Chicago (it is now the Wintrust Bank building). At first the flight was going well, but at the end there must just be too much RF and the Phantom just went off on its own. It crashed while out of my LOS, so I had to use the monitor to go find it. First I went to the W Hotel because that was where it appeared to be on my monitor. They were very nice to me and sent up a guy right away to look. He came back down and said, " It's not on our roof, but I saw it next door". I thanked him and went next door to the US Bank building. Told the concierge and they sent a guy up to the roof right away. In 5 minutes he came down with my Phantom. I offered him a twenty and he refused to take it. I thanked him profusely.
Well, needless to say, after that crash it was not going to fly again. Sold it on Ebay for $500. So a summers worth of flying and fantastic videos cost me $500 and now I'm ready for next springs Phantom 4. Well worth it. Enjoy the video and take a look at my other videos (click on the Youtube icon).

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
You couldn't make it up if you tried! Clueless:confused::confused:
tumblr_nozbavrxe51ro8ysbo1_500.gif

When I saw the header, I knew this was going to be bad. !

Please take up another hobby.

Two cocky answers...

& now it occurs to you to rename the thread & remove the video ?!

I feel like giving the FAA a heads up in your direction... ( YouTube user "geo hov" !! )

Hoping that the resulting fine you get from them will prevent you from ever re-entering this arena !?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic