FAADRONEZONE

Reaction score
Is it possible to edit the drone to change the remote ID status without having to cancel, and re-register the drone. I can pull up the details, but no editing is possible.

Thank you all.

There are no drones with remote ID at this time.

Are you registering as 107 or recreational?

If you need to edit your entry contact the sUAS team https://www.faa.gov/uas/contact_us/

Reactions: Andyfalc
I'm a Part 107. What exactly is the remote ID in the DJI Fly app? I believe you can input 10 characters.

At this point in time there is nothing you can input for Remote ID when you register the aircraft that will be acceptable. More information will be released by the FAA before September 2023 when it will become mandatory to include that information.

At this point in time there is nothing you can input for Remote ID when you register the aircraft that will be acceptable. More information will be released by the FAA before September 2023 when it will become mandatory to include that information.
That much I already knew, but my question is whether or not the status of the remote id can be changed without having to delete the drone from my list, and then pay again to re-register it. Right now, both of my drones in the list are set to "no" under the remote id column.

Once RID goes live, you will likely have a chance to edit those entries. Otherwise try contacting someone through the link I provided in my first reply to get a more definitive answer.

Reactions: RTamer

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor