replacement by dji after flyaway

Gabriel ...
Last time you were here, you just wanted to tell us how bad DJI is but didn't give any flight data so people could see what you were complaining about.
Your a lying through your teeth, i posted everything several times and you pretended it was not the case to gas light my comments lol.,

why dont you click on the links????

let me help you (maybe you dont know how)
-----> DJI Flight Log Viewer - PhantomHelp.com

This one even has the weather -----> Airdata UAV - Flight Data Analysis for Drones

BTW, i am in the process of a replacement (not through the EU office) they seem to run into conflicts with the name Gabriel..nothing i did ofcourse.

Telling people that are trying to help you that they are lying through their teeth isn't the best way to get help.
If it's any indication of the way you've dealt with DJI, I could understand whay they don't want to help you either.

I asked for flight data many times last time you were here but wasn't able to see anywhere where you gave a link that showed the data.

there are certain obligations they have to meet, if they are sneaky and practice un fair tactics to resort to fines (been they are a big company like Apple) it would then depend on the country.
Gabriel ... It's a lot easier to follow if you stick to just one post for an incident.
You've posted about this in several places.
I'll reply over in the thread where you posted the relevant flight data.
Fly Away, lost RC uplink. Don't know why

Telling people that are trying to help you that they are lying through their teeth isn't the best way to get help.
If it's any indication of the way you've dealt with DJI, I could understand whay they don't want to help you either.

I asked for flight data many times last time you were here but wasn't able to see anywhere where you gave a link that showed the data.

Gabriel ... It's a lot easier to follow if you stick to just one post for an incident.
You've posted about this in several places.
I'll reply over in the thread where you posted the relevant flight data.
Fly Away, lost RC uplink. Don't know why
But i did share the data every time asked to back up what i was saying.

But if you will refuse it altogether as pointless after asking when im trying to help another person cope un fair practice of service on DJI'S part how can you deny anyone of suggesting your not been fair?
I re edited my post

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicos18