Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Rehabing my P2V and need help

Discussion in 'Phantom 2 Vision Discussion' started by fizzviic, Dec 11, 2015.

1. fizzviic

I am bringing my P2V back from retirement. No WiFi led lit on Camera. Is the a symptom of a bad camera or WiFi range extender? Any assistance will be greatly appreciated.

2. Mark The Droner

You're saying when the camera is switched to off you have no light. When it is switched to on you have a light. When it is switched to wifi on, you have no light. Is that right?

3. johnp44

You might try rebinding it (Bind the camera to the extender) using the Qcode from the box that the P2V came in. I hope you saved that part of the box. Makes it a lot easier to accomplish.
    I'm not sure that it will actually lose the binding if the battery gets too low but worth a try.

4. fizzviic

I'll give it a try. Thanks

5. fizzviic

Everything connects, but I get the message "no internet" Why or what may be the problem?

6. johnp44

Make sure your phone, tablet or whatever you are using to run the Vision app is connected to a WiFi server or 3G/4G. That message is telling you that your phone/tablet isn't connected to a server capable of connecting to the internet.

7. fizzviic

Thanks for this...more avenues to pursue and I thank you very much

8. TWalker

What is giving you that message? The app or something else on the phone/tablet?

Because you shouldnt have internet when you connect to your Phantom technically except for cell radio signal.
    You should however have a wifi connection to your Phantom (which is not an internet connection).
    If the app says you have no Wifi connection then you can troubleshoot problems with your hardware/software.