Rehabing my P2V and need help

Reaction score
I am bringing my P2V back from retirement. No WiFi led lit on Camera. Is the a symptom of a bad camera or WiFi range extender? Any assistance will be greatly appreciated.

You're saying when the camera is switched to off you have no light. When it is switched to on you have a light. When it is switched to wifi on, you have no light. Is that right?

I am bringing my P2V back from retirement. No WiFi led lit on Camera. Is the a symptom of a bad camera or WiFi range extender? Any assistance will be greatly appreciated.

You might try rebinding it (Bind the camera to the extender) using the Qcode from the box that the P2V came in. I hope you saved that part of the box. Makes it a lot easier to accomplish.
I'm not sure that it will actually lose the binding if the battery gets too low but worth a try.

You might try rebinding it (Bind the camera to the extender) using the Qcode from the box that the P2V came in. I hope you saved that part of the box. Makes it a lot easier to accomplish.
I'm not sure that it will actually lose the binding if the battery gets too low but worth a try.
I'll give it a try. Thanks

Everything connects, but I get the message "no internet" Why or what may be the problem?

Everything connects, but I get the message "no internet" Why or what may be the problem?

Make sure your phone, tablet or whatever you are using to run the Vision app is connected to a WiFi server or 3G/4G. That message is telling you that your phone/tablet isn't connected to a server capable of connecting to the internet.

Make sure your phone, tablet or whatever you are using to run the Vision app is connected to a WiFi server or 3G/4G. That message is telling you that your phone/tablet isn't connected to a server capable of connecting to the internet.
Thanks for this...more avenues to pursue and I thank you very much

What is giving you that message? The app or something else on the phone/tablet?

Because you shouldnt have internet when you connect to your Phantom technically except for cell radio signal.
You should however have a wifi connection to your Phantom (which is not an internet connection).
If the app says you have no Wifi connection then you can troubleshoot problems with your hardware/software.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl