Received wrong drone from repair!

Reaction score
I crashed my P3S and sent it back to DJI for repair. I paid what they wanted and they repaired it. Yesterday I received the unit but when I opened it up there was someones P3P, a backpack case, battery, controller, filters and props. Everything but the charging unit. I sent an email and called DJI and they asked me to send back the one I received but did not attach a shipping label.

IF YOU RECEIVED A P3S YESTERDAY AND NOT YOUR P3P AND YOU ARE A MEMBER OF THIS GROUP PLEASE REPLY TO THIS.

I didn’t think I would get the same one back but a P3P for a P3S! They told me they sent the wrong drone and sent mine to the P3P owner. Bet they are not happy!

Hmm, get a label, they must pay for the shipping. It must be a mistake, but who sends in all that gear for a repair?

Really, it is DJI that has to straighten this out. Having just gone through a return on an expensive racing drone, Don't return what you have until you receive or have compensation in YOUR hands. It can be a real headache.

Really, it is DJI that has to straighten this out. Having just gone through a return on an expensive racing drone, Don't return what you have until you receive or have compensation in YOUR hands. It can be a real headache.
Thanks but I didn't plan to. I want my drone and thought that the person who got mine might be a member of this group and I could have he/she ship it to me.

I expect whoever lost the P3P, a backpack case, battery, controller, filters and props, everything but the charging unit will spearhead the effort to have DJI pay for your shipping expenses.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT