RC Signal Lost - RC will not sync up to P3S

Reaction score
My phantom 3 standard was working fine just the other day, now when I turn everything on I get an error messages stating "RC Signal Lost". I can see the video on my Iphone 6+, but it does not respond to any RC commands, like moving the gimble up and down. Since there is no RC Signal, it will not let me fly. I have tried all of the various RC linking methods, but none have worked. I updated the firmware to the latest (v1.09.2), but it still does not work. The only thing I can think changed is that the DJI Go app on my Iphone was recently updated. When I turn on the drone, the red light next to the battery blinks red. If I go into the app and select "Linking Remote Controller", it tells me to hit the sync button on the drone, which I do, but then it just counts down to zero and does not sync up. If I hold the gimble down and toggle the S2 switch, it will beep and says on the app that the RC is now linked, but it isn't. I tried downgrading the firmware back to 1.08.10, which had previously worked, but that did not help.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

After two long nights of frustration I came on to write a post. This was it almost verbatim. (I actually just double checked in case I wrote it and forgot). Very very frustrating. The only difference is my fluctuates from "rc signal lost" to bring green and ready to fly. Maybe 3 seconds on each. When it is green I can start the props, but of course I wouldn't fly it.

I've watched every video and read every thread on the subject but no luck.

I actually have 2 remotes. I've tried both.

My drone has been grounded over a month.

@msinger I've read a lot of your posts on this issue. Do you have any suggestions? 1.9.20 is the firmware for the remote and the drone. 3.1.13 is the version of my app.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl