Just need remote

Attachments

• 1461359685882.jpg
    1461359685882.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 319
Reactions: arcaine25

Reactions: arcaine25
Can't wait to fly it! :eek:;)

But seriously...and don't get pissed at me as I always say what's on my mind (or what's left of it!)...but It seems to be a rebranded P3P...in a different color.

we will and yes we will test it out so we can give are two cents on it

But seriously...and don't get pissed at me as I always say what's on my mind (or what's left of it!)...but It seems to be a rebranded P3P...in a different color.

I agree, it looks a lot like the phantom, and the app looks just like the DJI Go app (download it , starlink I think it's called, you can play with it Even without a drone connected) but it feels "better". And the fact that it's similar in look and even feel of app should make it that much easier to adapt to. I plan on getting mine soon as well!

I have it loaded on my tablet just waiting for it to get here
8:06 PM
Package arrived at a carrier facility
Brooklyn, NY, US

5:53 AM
Package has left the carrier facility
Secaucus, NJ, US

Reactions: Squirrel!
to much work next sat and sunday but week after that sundy is good may 8

When is it scheduled for delivery?

april 28 to may 2

Oh boy .man all o need now is a rc .just received all kinds of goodys, two new batteries from dji because my standard did a flyaway .so i hounded them into compensate me for the faulty drone .a set of dji carbon fiber props (yellow tipped)and metal tablet holder for my tab 4 10.1 almost ready to play. Although since my bird has been on a road trip to nero guard in AZ there has been many fw updates my bird is on 1.7 now im getting a new controller so im not sure how its going to work out .Almost scared to fly it. Not

ill be ready to go may 7 or 8 th looks like drone day may in riverview tried to find out if you can fly at that time ?

Latest update: Tuesday, Apr 26
2:11 PM
Package received by carrier
Jacksonville, FL, US

Reactions: mrcrane2u

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member