r,i,p you will be missed p3s

Reaction score
okay we met up at skyway flew out lost signal after looking at what happened wow wind took it everywhere lesson learned don't fly in those winds .will have to get a another p3s will be missed

Attachments

• 2016-02-26 15.13.25.jpg
    2016-02-26 15.13.25.jpg
    4.8 MB · Views: 1,196
So the wind took it and it went in the drink?

sitting in gulf of mexico plunk

Aww man, that's too bad.

well will look for a new one still have my new p3a so can still go flying

Reactions: Squirrel!
Sorry to hear that. The winds can be your worst enemy, especially at altitude. Did it even attempt an RTH?

So did Tony join you or is he still fighting his IMU issues?

yes but me and tony kept seeing hit only going 1 mph then sometimes 3 mph so wind was pushing it really hard

no

**** bro, that sucks. I live in Boca but my parents are in St. Pete....thinking of taking my P3P to the bridge when I visit them one of these days, but I'll have to make sure the winds are cooperating.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

yep little to windy today but what the hell its only money look forward to getting another

took off trackimo since I was going to be over water ill put it on my p3a soon as I get another bracket holder was around 250 feet so wouldn't hit windsurfers

Have you thought about a different brand ? Look up x star premium by Autel. Im thinging about sending mine back and getting that one

I've had three phantoms starting with the standard lost it .I've averaged one a month. Just got my second p3p two weeks ago after sent my first p3p back to amazon because of bad motor .the new one i just got the first time i flew it i pushed the rth button and the button it self pushed into the controller it still works but dji products is not giving me great confidence in there products, but this one does fly great had no problems with the phantom professional other then the rth button on the controller

pro one I think is $999 but comes with case

been looking at them but still like the poweregg

It does look like the dji the guy from autel says that are not affiliated with dji at all they sure do look alike it smaller $1000 two batteries hard case check em out .tell me what you think

think it looks pretty dam good maybe for xmas

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie