Question about Litchi

Li
Using a combination of Google Earth and Litchi Mission Hub gives you great ability to plan your mission with waypoints on the higher elevations. BUT, best of all, when you open you mission on your tablet/device you can set your waypoint altitudes to be RELATIVE TO GROUND, instead of relative to HOME. Don't freak out if you see some waypoint elevations with negative values. It just means the terrain is sloping downhill from your home point. Really nice for shooting video while keeping the aircraft a fixed altitude above ground.

Used that feature on this flight to stay 45' AGL on outboundleg.

Litchi, though has a known prblem with Mavic Pro and P4P. I have done countless missions with P4 which have been awesome, but both of these mentioned birds behave erratically.

Li

Litchi, though has a known prblem with Mavic Pro and P4P. I have done countless missions with P4 which have been awesome, but both of these mentioned birds behave erratically.
I have a flying pal who flies a P4P. He loves creating and flying Litchi waypoint missions. He has NEVER had any erratic behavior. All have flown as he prepared them. This is over the course of six months and I have been present on many of his flights. Don't know anything about the Mavic Pro.

Also spend a few more pounds and get these as litchi has a VR option. View attachment 84602

Wow! A set of VR Goggles and kit for £5.99!
I'm going to buy 10 sets in case I lose some

Seriously though, what does the remote do with the goggles please? And what is the actual cost of these please?
Thanks in advance for info

Wow! A set of VR Goggles and kit for £5.99!
I'm going to buy 10 sets in case I lose some

Seriously though, what does the remote do with the goggles please? And what is the actual cost of these please?
Thanks in advance for info
Got them off eBay. Can't post link. Did that before and it got removed due to "advertising" can you believe Lol and yet people talk about modding all the time mentioning their equipment they use

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
intertronixlabel