Quadrocopter does not fly in a straight line. Compass error.

Showing my age here: But I can see it. Used them many times on TV's back in the day......

DegaussingCoil.jpg

Reactions: Alisa007 and RodPad
Thanks Guys!,
Was really depressed this morning, screwed up Sunday, I'm glad you caught my weird humor.
You made my day!

Rod

Last edited:
Reactions: Alisa007
@Alisa007
Welcome to the Forum!
Just looked at your member status. Sorry if my post was rude.
Please reply if you still need help. ;)

Rod

There are methods to degaussing. (I hope that’s the right spelling?) They use to have a tool for doing it to the old color tv’s. All it was, is a high voltage transformer use to mix up the inline molecules. Do a search?
I'm in the process of finding solutions. found a device from russia that can help. called the Cfixer. does anyone know anything about this device?

I very often drive a ph3 adv in the trunk of a car and run it from the roof of the car.
I was told that I strongly magnetized the compass. It needs to be replaced or demagnetized. = (((How can I demagnetize the compass? What methods exist?

I had an issue with my compass. I used a CFix on it and it cured the issue. I still calibrate before every flight but no more warning messages.

I bought one, yes worked for me [emoji106]

Hello friends. I got the Cfixer. he really helped my ph3. Compass errors do not bother me anymore. I use the Cfixer every time after a long transportation in the car. Now the ph3 flies strictly in a straight line. I am delighted. It's so cool. guys, thank you all for the advice =) soft landings all

422643b5ba37a4c68ea86129b024c7ba-full.jpg

i0RxLS

Last edited:
Reactions: Astrix
Hello friends. I got the Cfixer. he really helped my ph3. Compass errors do not bother me anymore. I use the Cfixer every time after a long transportation in the car. Now the ph3 flies strictly in a straight line. I am delighted. It's so cool. guys, thank you all for the advice =) soft landings all

422643b5ba37a4c68ea86129b024c7ba-full.jpg

i0RxLS

Glad it worked for you as did mine. I know some ‘scoff’ at such things but the more tools you have in the box the more air time you get. [emoji106][emoji106]

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TimCJWolfe