Prop Guards for P4P?

If the Phantom 4 has those little slots that come with a clear plastic insert in them, then these prop guards will fit. As I said earlier, all I had to do was file down the three little ridges inside that slot and the guards fit in them perfectly. So, if your P4 has those slots (and the three plastic ridges) inside those slots at the end of the arms, then the guards should fit just fine after filing down the three plastic ridges. The front avoidance system should still work as they do with my P4P with these guards attached.
slot.JPG

Bud

On a P4 however, there are no side obstacle avoidance sensors, so the front sensors can remain on?

Reactions: jsposito
If the Phantom 4 has those little slots that come with a clear plastic insert in them, then these prop guards will fit. As I said earlier, all I had to do was file down the three little ridges inside that slot and the guards fit in them perfectly. So, if your P4 has those slots (and the three plastic ridges) inside those slots at the end of the arms, then the guards should fit just fine after filing down the three plastic ridges. The front avoidance system should still work as they do with my P4P with these guards attached.View attachment 78695

Bud

yes my friend my p4 is en route to me and from what i can se from other pics they do have those little slots at least from what i can tell.

The photo I showed in my reply was a picture of a P4 that I got off the Web so you're right, they do have the slots. All the best with it, and let's hope we can all keep flying.

Bud

yes my friend my p4 is en route to me and from what i can se from other pics they do have those little slots at least from what i can tell.

Reactions: jsposito
do you have a link to the ones you like from amazon, looks like they have two of the ones we are talking about here. MFR xcxource canadian and us side, and another set of prop guards from amzon called C11, from amazon.

Just an additional note. These prop guards are NOT blue, they are white.

Ok, sorry about that. Here's where I got mine from. Amazon.ca
XCSOURCE Prop Guards Quick Release Snap On/off Propeller Bumper Protector Tool-free for DJI Phantom 4 (Blue): Amazon.ca: Electronics

They work perfectly on my P4p and do not disable the avoidance systems.

I hope this helps.

Bud
ps
Here's the US link: https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias=aps&field-keywords=XCSOURCE+Prop+Guards+Quick+Release+Snap+On/off+Propeller+Bumper+Protector+Tool-free+for+DJI+Phantom+4+(Blue)

do you have a link to the ones you like from amazon, looks like they have two of the ones we are talking about here. MFR xcxource canadian and us side, and another set of prop guards from amzon called C11, from amazon.

Last edited:
yep, those are those were the ones I ordered.
Ok, sorry about that. Here's where I got mine from. Amazon.ca
XCSOURCE Prop Guards Quick Release Snap On/off Propeller Bumper Protector Tool-free for DJI Phantom 4 (Blue): Amazon.ca: Electronics

They work perfectly on my P4p and do not disable the avoidance systems.

I hope this helps.

Bud

Yep, those are the ones I ordered, exp to ship mid to late april..oh boy. I'll be patient

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jakob08z