Programming flight route p4p

Reaction score
Hello. I am in Dominica. our island was recently devastated by a monster hurricane Maria. i have lots of experience and flight hours but never used any sort of programming flight route. Now a client wants me to film recovery progress by flying on Exactly the same path and height every while. I have now no regular access to Internet and can't Google anything as my data connection is horribly slow. So I only can ask now here for help. Question: can I retrieve such flight details from one of my previous (manual) flights and use it to fly the route again? And if not - how to create path the easiest way so it can be used several times. Also - I guess things like camera position can't be registered. Correct? pls keep in mind I can't download anything or do much on line. Or rather - I may be able to download but it is real pain I need to find a place in town which would allow me. Not easy these days, it is tough here now. So I need to do it simplest possible way. Thank you! for those who want to see amount of Hurricane destruction I share link to my blog. Lots of photos. See last 3 posts. Www.ozonezonebooks.wordpress.com

Hello. I am in Dominica. our island was recently devastated by a monster hurricane Maria. i have lots of experience and flight hours but never used any sort of programming flight route. Now a client wants me to film recovery progress by flying on Exactly the same path and height every while. I have now no regular access to Internet and can't Google anything as my data connection is horribly slow. So I only can ask now here for help. Question: can I retrieve such flight details from one of my previous (manual) flights and use it to fly the route again? And if not - how to create path the easiest way so it can be used several times.
The simplest and best way will be to get a copy of the Litchi app and set up a waypoint mission of the route you want to fly.

Litchi is a good option, it allows you to use the Litchi Mission Hub on your PC to set your waypoints if you like. If you are looking for a free option you could try DJI's GS Pro (Ground Station Pro).

So the dji go4 has no such option available? I ask because downloading anything even a small soft takes hours now.
thanks for your replies

Go 4 does have a waypoint mode. This differs from Litchi in that you record the mission as you fly it the first time. Go into the waypoint mode, fly your mission and at strategic points you record waypoints by pressing the C1 button. It works reasonably well, but managing saved missions doesn't work so well. You can't name a mission, nor can you manually delete one - though they seem to delete themselves for no apparent reason. The last straw for me to make me switch to Litchi was recording a 70+ waypoint mission that worked flawlessly - until it disappeared several days later.

Keep safe down there.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor