Problems

Reaction score
Hello and thanks for helping me and letting me join your forum. I have owned my fc40 for a week now. It flew almost perfectly out of the box. However after traveling to the mountains and trying to fly it to get some video it has behaved erraticly I noticed that on my first attempt at flight here it flied to the side. I contacted the vendor and they instructed me to use the naza software and calibrate the mui. I did this and attempted to fly again and it crashed into a tree. =It hit the ground hard enough to break two of the gaurds for the propellers. I turned on the IOC function via the software and gps mode. I tried to fly again and it just tips to the left and flips over rather than taking off in a hover. The vendor instructed me to calibrate the remote, however the rc software will not connect with the controller thru the phantom. I attempted to remove the screws to get to the usb in the controller however they are so tight I am afraid to strip them. So I am sitting here looking to fly and have a paperweight on the counter. The vendor said I can ship it back however the packaging is at home and it needs to be in the same condition as I recieved it. After their instructions and crashing into a curb it is scarred on top and I think I am stuck with the unit any help would be appreciated. I was very impressed with the flight out of the box however now I cannot fly at all.

eaglescout said:
Hello and thanks for helping me and letting me join your forum. I have owned my fc40 for a week now. It flew almost perfectly out of the box. However after traveling to the mountains and trying to fly it to get some video it has behaved erraticly I noticed that on my first attempt at flight here it flied to the side. I contacted the vendor and they instructed me to use the naza software and calibrate the mui. I did this and attempted to fly again and it crashed into a tree. =It hit the ground hard enough to break two of the gaurds for the propellers. I turned on the IOC function via the software and gps mode. I tried to fly again and it just tips to the left and flips over rather than taking off in a hover. The vendor instructed me to calibrate the remote, however the rc software will not connect with the controller thru the phantom. I attempted to remove the screws to get to the usb in the controller however they are so tight I am afraid to strip them. So I am sitting here looking to fly and have a paperweight on the counter. The vendor said I can ship it back however the packaging is at home and it needs to be in the same condition as I recieved it. After their instructions and crashing into a curb it is scarred on top and I think I am stuck with the unit any help would be appreciated. I was very impressed with the flight out of the box however now I cannot fly at all.
Some thoughts in your post in help forum. Please only post once

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jorge sanchez