Pro v pro plus

Reaction score
Quick question. New here so for give me if this has been asked before.Phantom 4 pro plus or just pro. Unsure as to if there is any update on running third party apps on pro plus?

I bought the pro plus because I lacked a good tablet to pair with it and the plus version I got a really good deal on. I also wanted something that would be just used for flying - no other updates or apps that could possibly cause me grief - more of a closed system if you will. Super happy with it and don't regret my decision at all.

I bought the pro plus because I lacked a good tablet to pair with it and the plus version I got a really good deal on. I also wanted something that would be just used for flying - no other updates or apps that could possibly cause me grief - more of a closed system if you will. Super happy with it and don't regret my decision at all.
Thanks for that. Unfortunately my requirement is a bit more than pleasure. I agree the built in screen is great and indeed is what attacts me to it, as well as its' features but that sticky issue of third party apps is holding me back.

Thanks for that. Unfortunately my requirement is a bit more than pleasure. I agree the built in screen is great and indeed is what attacts me to it, as well as its' features but that sticky issue of third party apps is holding me back.
If you need to run 3rd party apps, get the regular P4 pro.

Reactions: Lefty63
Unsure as to if there is any update on running third party apps on pro plus?
While DJI recently made it possible to install some apps, you won't be able to install 3rd party DJI GO alternatives (e.g. Litchi).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
src72