Pre-Orders that are Placed

xenon said:
My order (#001100004056) is still pending.

Boooo! :|

Don't feel bad # 4092 here and mine is still pending as well. I sent them an email asking for some compensation since I pre-ordered and they never said the item would be delayed. I then pointed out that people here in the United States are simply calling dealers and receiving theirs within 2 days. I can appreciate that they had to send them to the dealers, but you need to fill those orders that come directly into your company as well. I told them I wanted an extra battery or prop set due to the delay. I mean let's be honest, they did take my money the day I ordered!! Shouldn't they have told me the item was going to be back ordered!! Or at the very least not charge my debit card until the item was ready to be shipped! Don't expect to get anything from them but at least I was able to say what was on my mine. This is my first time dealing with DJI directly and I'm very un impressed with their customer service!

I'm planning on ordering a P2V+ and seeing here on this thread that DJI direct has been slow on shipping orders.
For those who have already received theirs, Where would people recommend the best place to order (in USA) at this time?
THANKS! :)

On Thursday, I emailed DJI to cancel my order. I then ordered from Dave's Motors for $1300 with extra battery included. (5% discount)
After receiving no response from DJI, I emailed them again on Friday as a second request to cancel my order.
DJI responded to my email on Saturday asking me not to cancel and offering me a free set of props.
I then responded with a third email declining their offer and again requesting cancellation of the order.
Today, Sunday, I wake up to find an email that my order has shipped!
These guys are clowns.
I emailed them AGAIN (4th request) telling them to recall their shipment, cancel my order and refund my money!
Anyone else having issues like this???

Ordered on April 9th from Extreme UAS http://extremeuas.com/

He is a fairly new DJI dealer, and was offering a special with a free spare battery for one day only. A few days later he wrote to say DJI wouldn't allow him to sell below minimum advertised pricing, so I opted for a discounted spare battery instead.

I received this status update on Thursday, April 17th:

"Good news!!!! We got word today that we should be receiving our shipment of the Phantom 2 Vision+ next week. We will be sending invoices out in the next couple days. Thank you for you patience.
For your reference, your order details are shown below.
Order: #222"

Didn't have to pay until he had the firm ship date, so I have paid nothing so far. Corey, the owner, has been great so far.

Still having fun with the P2V in the meantime.

T-Rex Miami said:
On Thursday, I emailed DJI to cancel my order. I then ordered from Dave's Motors for $1300 with extra battery included. (5% discount)
After receiving no response from DJI, I emailed them again on Friday as a second request to cancel my order.
DJI responded to my email on Saturday asking me not to cancel and offering me a free set of props.
I then responded with a third email declining their offer and again requesting cancellation of the order.
These guys are clowns.
I emailed them AGAIN (4th request) telling them to recall their shipment, cancel my order and refund my money!

Almost. Emailed. No response. Filed Paypal dispute. No response. Email again and sent another paypal dispute message. No response. Sent 3rd email today. I see my order payment status says "Reversed". Still no response. Also, called US Live Support on Friday which told me to contact [email protected] directly for order issues. Had that trouble ticket# in my last email. I hope I see Paypal refunded tomorrow since my order status is supposedly addressed by reverse payment. First time dealing with DJI. Quick to take your money, but poor after sale support.

UrbanLegend777 said:
Ordered on April 9th from Extreme UAS http://extremeuas.com/

He is a fairly new DJI dealer, and was offering a special with a free spare battery for one day only. A few days later he wrote to say DJI wouldn't allow him to sell below minimum advertised pricing, so I opted for a discounted spare battery instead.

I received this status update on Thursday, April 17th:

"Good news!!!! We got word today that we should be receiving our shipment of the Phantom 2 Vision+ next week. We will be sending invoices out in the next couple days. Thank you for you patience.
For your reference, your order details are shown below.
Order: #222"

Didn't have to pay until he had the firm ship date, so I have paid nothing so far. Corey, the owner, has been great so far.

Still having fun with the P2V in the meantime.
I just checked and extresmeusa are not on the injunction list so it is OK to order from them. You should also get a discount. I got 5% discount off my p2v I got a few months ago and off my p2v+ I ordered a few days ago. They both had a place on the order form to enter a discount code. I could not find a valid discount code so I email them and they reply with a code that gave me 5% off. I used 2 different dealers then ectreamusa but you never know unless you try. If they say no, find a dealer that does.

sting808 said:
T-Rex Miami said:
These guys are clowns.

Almost. Emailed. No response. Filed Paypal dispute. No response. Email again and sent another paypal dispute message. No response. Sent 3rd email today. I see my order payment status says "Reversed". Still no response. Also, called US Live Support on Friday which told me to contact [email protected] directly for order issues. Had that trouble ticket# in my last email. I hope I see Paypal refunded tomorrow since my order status is supposedly addressed by reverse payment. First time dealing with DJI. Quick to take your money, but poor after sale support.

I also sent 4 emails. AFTER acknowledging the first one a few days ago, saying they would refund on Monday, I got an email tonight telling me they were ready to ship and would include free props as well. I responded with:

"Do NOT send the order - it will be rejected at the point of delivery. Per my previous emails, and your previous confirmation, please refund the full amount as soon as possible."

They responded withing 4 minutes (!) saying: "Well noted, we'll refund you within today".

Online order still says shipping status "pending", but I'm not worried that it will get worked out.

Good luck to you guys. Hope it all works out (for you and me alike).

fujitsuman said:
sting808 said:
T-Rex Miami said:
These guys are clowns.

I also sent 4 emails. AFTER acknowledging the first one a few days ago, saying they would refund on Monday, I got an email tonight telling me they were ready to ship and would include free props as well. I responded with:

"Do NOT send the order - it will be rejected at the point of delivery. Per my previous emails, and your previous confirmation, please refund the full amount as soon as possible."

They responded withing 4 minutes (!) saying: "Well noted, we'll refund you within today".

Online order still says shipping status "pending", but I'm not worried that it will get worked out.

LOL... just got the 1 pair free prop offer email to keep my order. Too bad my other order is waiting to be delivered by 5pm. Now I know why they did that, the P2V+ only comes with 2 pairs. My P2V came with 4 pairs. Cheap b@st@rds... $15 MAP for 1 pair. They already have a captive customer base with a proprietary battery.

Called China today, told them I wanted to cancel, they are shipping mine immediately via DHL

Why didn't I think of this before? Friday and today were normal working days in Shenzhen. Yes.......and free props. :roll:

Doono said:
Called China today, they are shipping mine immediately via DHL

Why didn't I think of this before? Friday and today were normal working days in Shenzhen. Yes.......and free props. :roll:

Glad you're finally getting your order. Mine was 36xx. 1 pair is $15 MAP. They should've thrown in 2 pairs to make a complete set and/or a 3rd battery for $90. DDM offered 5% off orders when using their coupon code. That would be 4 pairs of props.

This is another example of how screwed up DJI rollout turned out. DJI had resellers work their Booth at NAB. Those vendors gave out 5% discount codes for participants. Called a few after NAB and they didn't have stock. One of them weren't authorized to give the 2nd battery bundle deal, only the single battery unit.

At least inventory is ramping up and items are shipping.

DJI- ordered 04-08-14 $1369 + $20 shipping w/extra battery, 001100003507 shipped. Now I am just wondering how long it will take DHL to get the package to me here in FL.................

fujitsuman said:
sting808 said:
T-Rex Miami said:
These guys are clowns.

As a follow-up: got my refund at 4:51am Central Time.

Initial request made Apr 17, 2014 at 2:34 PM

TTR: 3 days, 14 hours, 17 mins.

Based on what some folks are sharing on the board, Id' say I'm not displeased with that turnaround.

Brew said:
Thought it might be helpful to document who ordered from where and what price. Later as the orders ship we'll be able to easily determine our possible status.

1. I ordered mine from AMAZON (PRIME) on April 7th at about 10PM
2. Price with one-day shipping $1302.99

AMAZON currently shows my order DELIVERY ESTIMATE Thursday, May 1, 2014 - Wednesday, May 7, 2014 by 8:00pm.

Well today AMAZON moved my preorder to BACKORDER! Spoke with them. Got no satisfaction. I am a big AMAZON fan, but in this particular situation they were less than great. So I cancelled my order with them and ordered from http://www.davesmotors.com/... now to see if it actually ships.

similar experience with Amazon. Cancelled and ordered at Dave's Motors. Fingers crossed they still have some to ship!

topshotphoto said:
DJI- ordered 04-08-14 $1369 + $20 shipping w/extra battery, 001100003507 shipped. Now I am just wondering how long it will take DHL to get the package to me here in FL.................

Just got Tracking update with estimated delivery date tomorrow!!!!!! Email says they included additional Props for the trouble. We shall see!!

Brew said:
Well today AMAZON moved my preorder to BACKORDER! Spoke with them. Got no satisfaction. I am a big AMAZON fan, but in this particular situation they were less than great. So I cancelled my order with them and ordered from http://www.davesmotors.com/... now to see if it actually ships.
Same thing happened to me! Waited a week on Amazon LLC. No update today - contacted them but they had no new info. Disappointed with Amazon so I cancelled and went with DDM. I confirmed they DO have it in stock and it WILL ship today! Woot!

topshotphoto said:
topshotphoto said:

Just got Tracking update with estimated delivery date tomorrow!!!!!! Email says they included additional Props for the trouble. We shall see!!

Did you email them and ask for the extra props?

I also got the "back order" info from Amazon so cancelled and went with DDM. Thanks for the tip on Dave's Discount Motors.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicos18