Pre-Orders that are Placed

Guys that bought directly from DJI are receiving theirs packages???

Mine is 3349 and the status didn't changed yet....

I Will wait a week more, then cancel my order ta DJI and went 600 miles toward the nearest dealer and grab two personally!

News about my friends????

Best regards and Easter Phantom Eggs everybody!

DrJoe said:
Maiden flight accomplished without incident!!!
Camera blows the FC40 away. Easy to control with the app. Love the ability to tilt the camera. Fish-eye is pronounced, but 1080i is awesome.
I did get some toilet bowl effect. I will go back into the Assistant software and perform a full recalibration and compass calibration prior to my next flight to see if that has any effect, but what from what I've read, its a firmware or gain problem.
Posting the video to YouTube here:
http://youtu.be/RoFhH7BK5j0

Great job on your first flight! Enjoyed all the things you did, 360's, slow rotations, following the road, decending to see things more closely, great job!

Video of my first flight: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQea-2YIT-8

Boring warning - I only had about 2 acres of space, and it was surrounded by trees and traffic, but the flag looks beautiful. [0:35 is an edit, not a glitch]

Very windy day. Sadly, after all the wind yesterday and overnight, the flag is torn in two today.

Apologies that this isn't the full resolution file. I'm still learning Premiere Pro. But it is uploaded at 1080.

Minor post production work applied.

Thanks.

Maion said:
Guys that bought directly from DJI are receiving theirs packages???

Mine is 3349 and the status didn't changed yet....

Mine is near your order number. I wrote DJI and told them to cancel my order. They responded and said they'd ship it "before the 22nd", which I assume is the 21st and threw in a free set of props. Whatever. At this point it's just easier to wait for them.

DrJoe said:
It is up in HD, just change the settings in the clip to go to 1080.. and the pool guys love my neighborhood!

Ah ha! I watched it the first time immediately after it became available and it only allowed 360p and there was no music. Watching it again in HD now.

the eagle has landed.

Attachments

• eaglehaslanded.jpg
    eaglehaslanded.jpg
    456.7 KB · Views: 411
**** it. I'm starting to get impatient. I figured I could wait until B&H Photo had it in stock and they are back from passout but now I'm getting irritated. Might cancel and order from Dave's.

Scottrod said:
**** it. I'm starting to get impatient. I figured I could wait until B&H Photo had it in stock and they are back from passout but now I'm getting irritated. Might cancel and order from Dave's.
B&H are on the injustion list of dealers dji is not allowed to ship to. Dji is breaking the law if the ship directly to them. B&H may be getting them from a middle man which may take it longer to get. It also brings up the question if the warenty is valit because they did not get them from dji. I would stay away from companies on the injustion list. Amazon.com is also on the injunction list.

Any idea when we should expect to see this? DHL is not showing an estimated delivery.

Venom93corba said:
Does anybody down how to downgrade? I just received my P2V+ and want to put 1.08 on it just not sure how.
Windows instructions for downgrade from PT2 2.00 or PT2 3.0 to PT2 1.08. This will work with the Phantom Vision and also with the Phantom Vision+. I'm pretty sure it will also work with non-Vision Phantom 2 models but can't personally verify that fact.

1. Download and install PT2 version 1.08 from http://droneslinger.com/software.html (or any other location where the program is available).
2. Start PT2 program
3. Plug mini-USB cable into the port on the front of the Phantom
4. Plug USB end of the mini-USB cable into computer
5. Turn on the remote control of the Phantom. (It is not necessary to turn on the range extender.)
5a. Power on the Phantom
6. Phantom will connect to PT2 program
7. A pop-out screen will say that version 3.0 is now available. Click the “Close” button on that screen.
8. The “upgrade” tab of the PT2 software should be the one that you see in front of you.
9. On the right side of that screen near the top of that screen you will see “Latest version: 1.08”. Click on it!
10. A pop-out screen will show that says: “Firmware Upgrade” at the top. Below that you’ll find “Device Name: Main Controller Current version: 2.0 Upgrade to: 1.08”
Below the black screen is: “Download successfully! Refresh.” (There is no need to click on Refresh). Below that are two boxes, “Upgrade” and “Exit”.
11. Click on “Upgrade”.
12. Click “Yes” on the warning screen that comes up.
13. When upgrade complete, turn Phantom battery off, then back on again.
14. Make all adjustments, calibrations, etc.
15. Turn off Phantom
16. Turn off remote control
17. Disconnect mini-USB cable from Phantom
18. Close PT2 program

MikeySoft said:
Scottrod said:
B&H are on the injustion list of dealers dji is not allowed to ship to. Dji is breaking the law if the ship directly to them. B&H may be getting them from a middle man which may take it longer to get. It also brings up the question if the warenty is valit because they did not get them from dji. I would stay away from companies on the injustion list. Amazon.com is also on the injunction list.

That's an excellent point and I actually thought about that. I'm not too worried though because they've had great customer service in the past. I am interested to see how long it takes me to get the machine though.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl