Pre-Orders that are Placed

Just got an email from davesmotors that my order has shipped. P2v+ plus extra battery and free shipping for $1300.55. Been ordering from DDM for years and never had any problems

bigeasysac said:
How long does it take to get a refund from DJI? I'm thinking about buying from another source. I'm tired of waiting.

As soon as I get a refund, I'll let you know. Request was made to both DJI sales and support email accounts today (April 17) at 2:34pm CT.

fujitsuman said:
bigeasysac said:
How long does it take to get a refund from DJI? I'm thinking about buying from another source. I'm tired of waiting.

if you used PayPal you can contact them and they will get your money back. Just file a dispute

As soon as I get a refund, I'll let you know. Request was made to both DJI sales and support email accounts today (April 17) at 2:34pm CT.

Cancelled my order with DJI 5 hours ago via email to [email protected]. Followed up with a call to Head Office Sales in Hong Kong (+86 755 26656677) a couple of hours ago and spoke to Sales. They assured me my order would be cancelled and I would be refunded within an hour. No acknowledgement email yet, and nothing showing up in my account. I'll wait till tomorrow till I get back onto their case...I'll post when the refund comes through.

tedw123 said:
mem_ny said:
cbjr1960 said:
....after getting absolutely no response from them I ordered one from Drones Etc for the same price ....

Cancelled my DJI order and ordered from Drones Etc as well. Let's see if they live up to their "in stock" representation. Will keep you posted.

I ordered mine from Drones Etc. Tuesday, paid $26.00 for UPS two day shipping and received it today!

I ordered the P2V+ on Monday the 14th and received it Tuesday the 15th from Drones Etc (I happen to be in the same state). As a matter of fact I also ordered my P2V in December from Drones Etc and received it the next day. Oddly enough I was filming an Ice Castle at night time in Utah and what I thought was a curious spectator to inquire about my P2V while flying, turns out he was actually the owner of Drones Etc. Not only did he remember my name because I was waiting on a case, but seemed to love the craft and was willing to help with flying tips. In addition, every time I have e-mailed him no matter what time or what concern, he has always replied within 24 hours but usually less then 2. I own a small business and usually you get better service because most times you are dealing directly with the owner.

Heres my phantom2 vision+
On shipment from drones etc utah :)
No need preorder, i order it yesterday!

Btw they accepts international shipment :)
Original quote was thru fedex but i insist on using USPS due to fedex are tax collectors while postoffice are not :)

I also ask some request instruction for shipment and he gave me free lanyards :)

Attachments

• visionshipment.jpg
    visionshipment.jpg
    130.4 KB · Views: 341
MikeySoft said:
I always try to check with the BBB. I have not ordered things like electronics and cameras because of bad BBB ratings.

I'm taking a trip tomorrow and I'm too cheap for overnight. ;) I took the free shipping. I live near Boston. According to FedEx web site, I should get it on Thursday.
Tracking update. Ordered it from DDM yesterday, Thursday, April 17 afternoon. Free shipping from Utah to near Boston should arrive Wednesday, April 23. 4 working days.

Wanted to change shipping address.

Thought I could log on to DJI site and update my shipping address. Hah!

"Sorry but we cannot change the address, you need to cancel this order first and we’ll arrange refund before place a new order with your new address."

They forgot to add "and you won't see your order till June" :(

Canceled order with dji yesterday morning and went with droneetc.
Got my refund this morning and tracking just shortly after 2'pm as promised by droneetc
Should be here in a couple days
Thanks droneetc

wharfbanger said:
Cancelled my order with DJI 5 hours ago via email to [email protected]. Followed up with a call to Head Office Sales in Hong Kong (+86 755 26656677) a couple of hours ago and spoke to Sales. They assured me my order would be cancelled and I would be refunded within an hour. No acknowledgement email yet, and nothing showing up in my account. I'll wait till tomorrow till I get back onto their case...I'll post when the refund comes through.

Refund was processed after a second call to DJI Head Office. I paid through PayPal and my Credit Card so I don't expect to see the refund in my bank account for 3-5 business days, I have gone ahead anyway and ordered a PV+ from Daves Discount Motors in Utah, bit of a leap of faith but its Good Friday so what the heck..

KillerRC said:
I've been ordering from Dave's Motors for years. They are the best. I got a spare Phantom battery and props from them in 2 days. They are in Utah. Plus use the "DDM" coupon code to save 5%. Free shipping on orders over $100

Thanks KillerRC. I just ordered P2V+ and spare battery from DDM with coupon code for $1300 shipped. Thanks for the tip.

wharfbanger said:
wharfbanger said:

Refund was processed after a second call to DJI Head Office. I paid through PayPal and my Credit Card so I don't expect to see the refund in my bank account for 3-5 business days, I have gone ahead anyway and ordered a PV+ from Daves Discount Motors in Utah, bit of a leap of faith but its Good Friday so what the heck..

Wharf what is he number to their office? I need to cancel today.

my latest vid..and this one is rendered i H2.64 so it is as close as to the original as it gets for me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x119LDE ... e=youtu.be

distance on this one when you see the river is right at 2000 ft....i actually lost sight and thought it was one direction and later realized it was a 1300 ft in the other direction....heart was beating fast....at end of the vid the wobbling is from me truing to get the drone down as fast as it would come from 1300 feet high

i saw things in this vid i did not even know about in my neighborhood.

Big Chips said:
my latest vid..and this one is rendered i H2.64 so it is as close as to the original as it gets for me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x119LDE ... e=youtu.be

distance on this one when you see the river is right at 2000 ft....i actually lost sight and thought it was one direction and later realized it was a 1300 ft in the other direction....heart was beating fast....at end of the vid the wobbling is from me truing to get the drone down as fast as it would come from 1300 feet high

i saw things in this vid i did not even know about in my neighborhood.
I would say from the video because the camera is offset, irt is better to yaw left because sometimes you can see the landing legs when you yaw right. Nice demo. What FOV were you on, wide?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart