Pre-Orders that are Placed

Order number 2806...
Out for delivery... It took 2 days for it to go from Los Angeles to Portland. Then DHL released it to a 3rd party for delivery. Not very happy with delivery service. UPS or FedEx would have delivered yesterday... :) Hope the wind slows down for flying time.

I think they may be going by order date.
My order # is 001100003865, but it was placed on 4/11.
Green with jealousy about all the delivery notices.... New Zealand going out and the highest I've seen for North America is 2900's. Oh well, 965 more units in North America in front of me....

Ordered direct through DJI, so I thought they might give their own customers priority, but alas....

Anyone with order #'s higher than 2900 in the US yet? I'm dyin' over here

Order number: 049100000049
Payment Status: pay_confirmed
Transaction completed on: 2014-04-07 13:04:03.
Shipping Country: Germany
Shipping Status: Pending :|

They are obviously not going by order date...

This is from MSRP.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 449
Guess mine is still on the assembly line. (3687) Since when did they start giving those 11 yr olds work breaks? Sigh.

Congrats to DJI and DHL! My Phanton 2 Vision + in the wild! Delivered ahead of their commitments!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    120.5 KB · Views: 403
Also still waiting here. Not many before me, but anyway nothing shipped for now to Denmark. Order 045100000031 at DJI

RedRyderMedia said:
Congrats to DJI and DHL! My Phanton 2 Vision + in the wild! Delivered ahead of their commitments!
Excellent!

ENJOY!

Thanks all!.......but sorry to disappoint, newbie here. I need to learn to charge the batteries and then link or bind or whatever else has to happen, then, flight training, and a long list of things on a steep learning curve......but I'm started! Video eventually. Practice first. :)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart