Pre-Orders that are Placed

hi everyone,

if i bought a phantom2 vision+ from dji and want to send it to usa for a gift to my friend, should he pay any tax for it?

oztrk said:
hi everyone,

if i bought a phantom2 vision+ from dji and want to send it to usa for a gift to my friend, should he pay any tax for it?
If it is shipped directly from DJI. I would say NO from my experience. Do you need a New Friend? :) :)

Re: Ynt: Pre-Orders that are Placed

AllanVB said:
oztrk said:
hi everyone,

If it is shipped directly from DJI. I would say NO from my experience. Do you need a New Friend? :) :)
why not;)

Re: Ynt: Pre-Orders that are Placed

oztrk said:
AllanVB said:
oztrk said:
hi everyone,

why not;)

Ok, we are friends... send me a new P2V+ :)

PhilAnderson said:
We're all waiting on you, Frank! Videos, pics, impressions. You are our first chance at unbiased opinion, let's hear it! :)

I wish you all knew how much I hate disappointing you... first night of Passover tonight, have to go to Seder. It's 75 degrees, sunny and calm tonight. Raining tomorrow and cold and windy for a few days after that.

Might have to wait until the weekend...

Re: Order 001100002804

Beautiful !!![/quote]
Let us all know.... :)[/quote]

I was saying that I received it at noon. Very nice looking piece of gear hanging underneath![/quote]

Time for some flying and videos.... :) have fun[/quote]

Frank, it's been 2 1/2 hours. Where are the videos?

You have already had a friend in Turkey AllanVB, it's enough to say what you want from here:) if you mind to come here one day, tell me please

oztrk said:
You have already had a friend in Turkey AllanVB, it's enough to say what you want from here:) if you mind to come here one day, tell me please
Not quite on subject, but my daughter was there on vacation and she loves it... One day I will come. I will look you up. Have fun with your P2V+ -- Mine will arrive today.. here in Oregon USA. :) I will report back soon.

Signal4 said:
order number = 4092

My order still says pending :cry:

Don't feel bad, my order # 2805 is still pending. DJI US might be shipping out tomorrow April 15 to other countries in North America.
I am in Canada and that is the only explanation I can think of since people in US that was behind me has their shipping notice.
I ordered direct from DJI

AllanVB said:
oztrk said:
Have fun with your P2V+ -- Mine will arrive today.. here in Oregon USA. :) I will report back soon.

It always rains in Oregon!

:) italy good idea. On may i will go on a holiday by car, main target germany. I will visit greece, bosnia, sirbia etc. I think i can't go italy because of this:(

oztrk said:
:) italy good idea. On may i will go on a holiday by car, main target germany. I will visit greece, bosnia, sirbia etc. I think i can't go italy because of this:(
Germany works for me......I will be in Germany after Italy. :) Enjoy your trip!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.