Pre-Orders that are Placed

RedRyderMedia said:
AllanVB said:
oztrk said:
You have already had a friend in Turkey AllanVB, it's enough to say what you want from here:) if you mind to come here one day, tell me please
Have fun with your P2V+ -- Mine will arrive today.. here in Oregon USA. :) I will report back soon.

It always rains in Oregon!
Only when the sun doesn't shine... We get sunshine 300 days a year. Central Oregon. Redmond :D

DHL just notified me my P2V+ will be delivered tomorrow, Tuesday! That means it will arrive on DJI's original estimated ship date......several days early! Congrats to DJI!

RedRyderMedia said:
DHL just notified me my P2V+ will be delivered tomorrow, Tuesday! That means it will arrive on DJI's original estimated ship date......several days early! Congrats to DJI!

What was your order number?

RedRyderMedia said:
evoralph said:
RedRyderMedia said:

What was your order number?

awesome, mine left HK and just cleared customs in LA and on its way to Honolulu

Order

dabe1971 said:
dapperdan said:
WeaponsHot said:
Yea, 001100002817 shipped via DHL to USA

When did you place your order? I am still waiting for mine...

Order Number: 046000000024
Payment Status: pay_confirmed
QTY: 1
Transaction completed on: 2014-04-08 09:06:30

Dapperdan,

The only orders shipping have been to the USA. You are area code 46, Sweden yes ? Nobody in EU or UK has had a despatch yet. Supposed to start tomorrow. You are no 24 in Sweden it seems. :)

Yes, you are right! I ordered it to Sweden as I am heading over there on a trip next week and figured the chances were higher to get it in time that way. Let's see if that was a good idea or not. I see Cougar is still waiting for his to ship to Canada as well. Will be interesting to see if non-US shipments start today or not.

On another note, I wonder if the 000024 indicated 24th for Vision+ or just Phantoms in general. Any ideas?

I'm scurred... some of these vendors don't have what I'd refer to as "decent" return policies.. or are recently new on the reseller scene.. how can one know who out here is just "taking money" and hoping to ship whatever DJI sends them.. as opposed to knowing if some of these vendors really DO have stock on hand to ship tomorrow??

LUCKITRON on amazon says they have stock and will ship out tomorrow... they are charging an extra $20 over other's who are on pre-order for a package with the extra battery.. there are very few posts here about them.. and I'm nervous.... ugh.. I'm salivating at owning a plus... lol..

Pre-Ordered 3/23/14.... USA delivery expected april 22nd. haven't seen the H3-3D in america yet...
Phantom 2, H3-3D Gimbal, T-Motors, Carbon Props, Futaba D8FG, 7" HD 5.8 FPV, Tough Case :shock: :shock: :shock:

Awesome!

Just been notified by DJI directly that mine will ship today for New Zealand.

My order number was 064000000039 - which I guess is the 39th in NZ - and original order date of 2014-04-07 02:25:13

Can't wait!

They said "THIS IS A PRE ORDER Est. shipping 4/18/2014 DJI Phantom Vision + With Spare battery (Save $89.00)"

8a56ef9f-169d-4b65-b8b5-dd83238df320_zps352ecb49.jpg

Kelso Kubat said:
Pre-Ordered 3/23/14.... USA delivery expected april 22nd. haven't seen the H3-3D in america yet...
Phantom 2, H3-3D Gimbal, T-Motors, Carbon Props, Futaba D8FG, 7" HD 5.8 FPV, Tough Case :shock: :shock: :shock:

Hey Kelso, (said with only good will) are you in the right forum?

t1mm0 said:
Awesome!

Just been notified by DJI directly that mine will ship today for New Zealand.

My order number was 064000000039 - which I guess is the 39th in NZ - and original order date of 2014-04-07 02:25:13

Can't wait!

Interesting. First despatch I've seen to anywhere outside of USA. Still no sign of any UK orders moving. So much for 15th April as despatch day ! :cry:

Order number 001100003535 placed on 4/9 still pending. Ordered a tough case for $179 plus $18 shipping per the banner on this page yesterday. I suspect it will be here before the P2V+.

I'm in the US. My order number 2867 was placed with DJI on April 7. DJI shipped it and sent me the DHL tracking number about 24 hours ago. This is the latest info:

Tuesday, April 15, 2014
10 Departed (DHL) Facility in HONG KONG 18:14

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl