*** Posting About Your 107 Results? POST IT HERE!

Did you find the test easy or hard?

• It was easy for me!

• It had some challenges but I got through it OK.

• I found it difficult.

• I haven't tested yet but plan to.

• I'm don't plan to take the test.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Took my test 6/6/2017. My certificate number posted about a week ago and yesterday, it showed my application was completed/accepted. Still awaiting my card in the mail.

I submitted my application, it now shows completed. Am I able to say I have a pending UAS RPIC license now?

Just passed yesterday. I got an 88 and to be honest I thought I had prepared enough to ace it but obviously not. I had hardly any questions on METARS and TAFS which I studied forever. My set of questions was all about controlled air spaces.

Just passed yesterday. I got an 88 and to be honest I thought I had prepared enough to ace it but obviously not. I had hardly any questions on METARS and TAFS which I studied forever. My set of questions was all about controlled air spaces.
Gratz, the questions are a roll of the dice. I studied for a couple of weeks and got a 97. Now if the FAA will speed up waivers I'll be happy.

Reactions: livefreeanddrone
I passed mine with an 88%. After watching some YouTube videos about the horrors of it all, I'll admit I was a bit nervous, but found the test to be pretty easy. I had maybe 20 questions about airspace and charts, 3 on weather, one on loading, and the rest were about operations and regulations.

Reactions: rock0305
I passed mine with an 88%. After watching some YouTube videos about the horrors of it all, I'll admit I was a bit nervous, but found the test to be pretty easy. I had maybe 20 questions about airspace and charts, 3 on weather, one on loading, and the rest were about operations and regulations.
Congrats!

Took my test 6/6/2017. My certificate number posted about a week ago and yesterday, it showed my application was completed/accepted. Still awaiting my card in the mail.
So it's running more than a month? That makes me feel better. I took the test November 1 and nothing yet online re: certificate number.

Passed the test today w/an 88! While I did take an online course, I did find the test to be a bit more difficult than the 'practice tests' I had taken leading up to the real deal. There were a couple of questions that I literally had no clue as to their answer. Whether it be self study or via a course, I would definitely recommend folks put in a bit of study time for it's no joke. I don't see anyone walking into such a test, taking it blindly, and fairing well. Glad it's over!

I passed mine today with an 88. I knew which questions I missed do the not having seen anything in study material relating to linking controller's and the others I missed were the tricky wording where it appeared 2 right answers.Everyones posts had good info and my test had areas there were no questions asked such at 1 airport what was the visual limit required for drone operations. it was a good test imo.

Reactions: _SF2sqN2UePKX
It took a while. Maybe two months?

Good to know. Thank you. Would be nice to be able to carry it around a bit in my wallet before it expires in two years! lol

Seems to be about 2 months, FAA is processing 107 submitted around 12-11-2017 as per thier website, so a little behind...lol

An 8-10 week wait is what we suggest. That's pretty normal for all FAA certificates.

It's here! It's here! Received my FAA 107 license in the mail today!!!!! Stoked!

Took test December 26, 2017
Received license February 12, 2018
License shows effective date of December 28, 2017

Pretty cool lookin' license. Finally.

Reactions: N42742
I took and passed my Part 107 FAA exam on 23 Jan., so based upon the above info, looks like I won't see my license until maybe March. So, for renewal in 2 years, FAA will require taking the FAA exam again (another $150) OR taking an FAA online class (cost unknown)?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rockymountaincaptures