Post your personal best range P3P/Adv

If u look at his recorder time, he been recording for 17:35 min. and still got 60% battery and got 21:06 time left to go. I need that mod.
Agreed. That would be awesome. 35mim fought time. ****.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I got a little over 2 miles out today before starting to lose signal. Was fighting wind going out and came back with 48% battery when landing.
2 mile flight.PNG

Ok guys, happy to oblige :) ! Windsurfer for the antenna, (flying in a remote area with no interference), extra battery Multistar 4000 mah. Thats all.

Total flight time 39 mins. 10% batt left.

Ok guys, happy to oblige :) ! Windsurfer for the antenna, (flying in a remote area with no interference), extra battery Multistar 4000 mah. Thats all.

I always say, you gotta try everything and see what works for u! Looks like you found it Fanti, nice work[emoji41]

Hey gadgetguy,

what carry mounts are you using to carry the extra batts?
Battery plates that go between the struts and the body. I have two versions. The narrow white plastic ones sold by FPVLR.com and the fiberglass ones that were designed for the P2, but will fit the P3 if you drill an alignment hole.

That far with a windsurfer !!!!! Wow.
How does the battery attach to the craft?

Any pics.

Battery plates that go between the struts and the body. I have two versions. The narrow white plastic ones sold by FPVLR.com and the fiberglass ones that were designed for the P2, but will fit the P3 if you drill an alignment hole.
I would like to find some that hang down the sides so its better for the props to do their job.

I would like to find some that hang down the sides so its better for the props to do their job.
Horizon makes some that are riveted to the sides of the struts. I like the removability and the nondestructive nature of the top plates, in case the bird needs to be returned for warranty. Just remove them, and they leave no damage behind.

Hey gadgetguy,

what carry mounts are you using to carry the extra batts?
That far with a windsurfer !!!!! Wow.
How does the battery attach to the craft?

Any pics.
I started using electrical tape to zip the bats on recently, i find it saddle them to the leg to where they are more wind resistant both from prop wash AND from foward movement, and the tape weighs nothing.
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1459941494.992599.jpg
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1459941508.778059.jpg

Thanks! I'll try that! Great illustration of the technique!:cool: I might try gaffers tape instead.
When horizon said the V3 battery mod wasn't working because we was using battery trays that's when I first tried taping them on to see if that could possibly be why wasn't getting the type of results the V-3 promised, and while it did not increase that battery mods time to their websites promised numbers I did notice that it helped maybe milk out one minute out of all the battery mods I was trying!i'm not so sure that that's not because of the way they ride in between the legs so much as it is a weight issue. I think it just helps them get out of the props function!

I was wondering the easiest way to mod it. If I can get 39 mins of flight time I don't care what it looks like.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl