Poor Casey Neistat Lost his Mavic Pro

No, he was at the pier and flying a straight shot out over the water at dusk and it just lost signal and went down in the water... Not a good sign...

NOICE MATE
latest

Reactions: Phantomix
I'm sorry but this guy is an idiot when it comes to drones. He never calibrates the compass, hardly ever waits for the gps to lock on a home point before he takes off, etc.

He's crashed over 5 Phantom 4's. This guy gives responsible drone owners a bad name.

Last edited:
I'm sorry but this guy is an idiot when it comes to drones. He never calibrates the campus, hardly ever waits for the gps to lock on a home point before he takes off, etc.

He's crashed over 5 Phantom 4's. This guy gives responsible drone owners a bad name.
CALIBRATE THE CAMPUS, BOYS, WE'RE GOIN IN!

This guy is a mental midget. im betting he doesn't get another pre released DJI product to review.

Ha...record time. I'll take "hit sailboat mast" ....anyone running a pool?
Yep, that is my vote too. Possibly not the mast, but the forestay or backstay, or shrouds... lots of hazards run up to the top of the mast on a sailboat that can be hit. If that is true, and it is actually on that boat, he is one lucky mofo..

Reactions: 180 Productions

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl