Poor Casey Neistat Lost his Mavic Pro

On the plus side - we might get some focused footage now hes back to the P4 - I mean, look at the trees at 2:45secs

:confused: controversial

Reactions: David Kraft
Somebody is getting a pre released Mavic Pro that owns a boat in the harbor.

Talk about a gift from above. The dude on the boat (if it really is on a boat) is probably like "I really wish I could get a Mavic Pro earlier than other people" Boom out of the sky the Mavic Pro plops down on his boat!

Score!

It would be funny to see new YouTube videos from the sailboat dude talking about this and that features that the Mavic Pro has.

Casey wins the "How fast can you loose or crash your Mavic Pro award". Sept 28th - October 5th. 8 Days! LOL .

I'm sorry but this guy is an idiot when it comes to drones. He never calibrates the compass, hardly ever waits for the gps to lock on a home point before he takes off, etc.

He's crashed over 5 Phantom 4's. This guy gives responsible drone owners a bad name.
Odd. How do you know he never does these things. Because you have never seen it in his videos? It's called EDITING and uninteresting. Truth is, you have no idea and just want to hate that someone lost their Mavic because you don't have one. I'm sorry to say this but it's just the truth. You don't need to feel bad for him, he's not asking you too. He does want to make interesting videos though.

He does want to make interesting videos though.

you mean, interesting videos that people will watch and talk about, drawing more people to watch and talk about his videos? videos that pay for all of his equipment? videos that make companies like GoPro and DJI want to send him stuff yet he never does paid adverts for products because he would rather put out interesting content with positives and negatives and not paid to ********?

You must be crazy.

Last edited:
Reactions: tcope
Because he makes a video and 6 hours later he has 1 000 000 views?
Iet's see what happens...
True, very true. He will have another one before I get mine that's for sure

This guy is a mental midget. im betting he doesn't get another pre released DJI product to review.
How much would you like to bet? I'll take that offer up to $1000. It's very likely that they will send him _several_ as they did with the Phantom 4. Remember what he did with the extra ones... he gave them away. He them _bought_ a replacement when he later damaged his own.

Someone posts here they their drone flew away and everyone offered support. Casey reports that his drone flew away and people call him an idiot. Difference, people love to hate someone that is in the spot light. It's easy. They feel it brings them up a notch. It's more difficulr to take the high road. No reason to hate.

Location is that last known location. It does not mean it's still functioning. I think it likely that it went into the water next to that boat.
If it did happen to fall on to the boat, I'm sure with his network reach, it'll soon get returned to him.

you mean, interesting videos that people will watch and talk about, drawing more people to watch and talk about his videos? videos that pay for all of his equipment? videos that make companies like GoPro and DJI want to send him stuff yet he never does paid adverts for products because he would rather put out interesting content with positives and negatives and not paid for ********?

You must be crazy.
Said by someone who gets it. I think the only way to get more hate posts here is to mention that you fly over 400 feet.

you mean, interesting videos that people will watch and talk about, drawing more people to watch and talk about his videos? videos that pay for all of his equipment? videos that make companies like GoPro and DJI want to send him stuff yet he never does paid adverts for products because he would rather put out interesting content with positives and negatives and not paid for ********?

You must be crazy.

You are not missing a part. You are missing all of it.

Reactions: iker42

You must be crazy.
Watch yo mouth.

Does he have a UAV Pilot Certificate?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots
You might want to ask him for this knowledge.

You think every new video on YouTube has a 107 behind it? I don't have one. Ive also flown above 400 feet and out of line of sight. Oh, I've also taken off with a battery that was not at 100 percent charge.

That's not Casey's interests
My point was I'm more interested (as would have expected others might be) in why the Mavic didn't return on lost signal. I don't care about his wearing pyjamas in public, exiting the hotel through the back courtyard, why he can't turn off a gas fireplace etc.

And I don't have anything against him, he is generating YouTube views so he knows how to work social media- a skill in itself. I wouldn't bother watching his clips with the intent of learning anything useful though.

Reactions: Fallguy
I wouldn't bother watching his clips with the intent of learning anything useful though.

Right, the exact reason he probably will never share the reasoning if he does figure it out from DJI. He is not a drone information channel or even a product reviewer. He is an entertainer.

Right, the exact reason he probably will never share the reasoning if he does figure it out from DJI. He is not a drone information channel or even a product reviewer. He is an entertainer.
And that's why I said I wouldn't bother watching his clips to learn anything.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4